Stay away 🖤

Ishana's pov
"Come beta you both push the kalash"choti maa said. Yes dadu said I should call her this.

"Finally I get some pretty and sweet bahus " dadi saa said.

Ouch that hurts. What do she mean finally? Am I not? Whatever let be Ishana don't say anything babe control...

"Beta it's ok she is like that"maa whispered and I nodded with fake smile.

I don't know where rid is? And even swati wasn't there. Who knows where they two are busy?

"Ishana go bring the thaal"my thoughts broke when dadu said this to me.

I was going to buy dadi sa said "no no you wait I will bring it for my daughter in law's."

What's her problem? She was good before the marriage of me and ansh.

"Let's go beta you both should win"maa said patting ruhi and shivi's head.

"Aree nhi nhi my bro's will win. Right?"I said looking at them but they are emotionless.

I pleaded them with eyes to say something and the said"yes bhabhi".

The game went peacefully no no it should be silently and as usual rathore brothers wins.

Maa said"ishana take them to their room"

"Ok maa come ruhi and shivi"I said standing up.

Ruhanika's pov
I was in his room sitting on his bed and ishana was standing in front of door.

"Shiv give me nek first as rid isn't here I should do it na"ishana said followed by his cousins.

"Bhabhi I can give you anything but I in real don't want to give any nek or all that shit" he said

How can he say that?

"Aree nhi nhi you have to give before going in" one of his cousin said.

"Whatever he gave money" and he moved in

I can't control my tears what is going to happen?

But just then he said:
"You are just my responsibility nothing else so don't try to be more than it"he in frustration said this to me.

And my tears fall down.

"Shut the fuck up don't show me your crocodile tears you " he growled and I rubbed my tears off my face.

Shivangi pov

Ishana is asking for nek from him at door but what he just said for real?

"Bhabhi it's ok I also don't want to go in there" and he gone?

"Aree veer listen " ishana gone behind him.

I waited for him but literally prayed that he don't come back God plssss.

When he didn't came I changed and gone to sleep on his bed.

Ishana's pov

"Veer atleast listen to me,you can go in" I said knocking on guest room's door as he was inside.

But just then that uncle came and said"let it be don't force him if he don't want to go".

"But atleast let"he cutted me off by "ishana let it be". And dragged me towards our room.

In ekana's room (I can't found any other name for them.if you have idea suggest it)

"Aren't you so busy?"I asked him he was so engrossed in his MacBook.
"Why?" He asked still looking at it.

"Do you know where is rid?"
"No idea"he said so casually like literally.

"Do you know why dadi sa is like this?"
"What do you mean?"he finally looked up.

"Umm.. voo nothing let it be"I said shrugging off cause he was continuously staring at me. He looked back in his MacBook.

"Do you know shivi and ruhi were so scared for this marriage. At least dadi saa and choti maa not behave rude with them" I said settling on balcony's swing.

"I thought that they will behave as same as to me but it's good that they don't " I looked up at moon saying this.

Ekansh's POV
What happened to her? Did dadi saa said something to her?

"Did she said something to you?"
"Naa leave it let's go to sleep"she said closing balcony's window.

She is always so happy and bubbly what now?

She isn't even fighting with me and this quite. Something is definitely wrong with this cupcake. Wait what ? Why I said her cupcake. Uff shut up ekansh focus on work.

Ridansh pov
Aree yaar why I drank this much uff my head is shaking. I was just tensed cause next is my turn to get marry. Ahh I bumped into someone wait this is same that blind girl. I mean swastika.

Is she drunk?

No no fool you are not she.

Swastika's pov
Aree why this man again. I am already drunken and now this man. I was remembering that Aryan that's why I drank this much. Uff my head is hurting because of this bump.

"Can't you see?"I asked

"You bumped into me " he said fool.
"Shut up" I said walking away.

"Hey how dare you say this come here"he said coming behind and I started running in that farmhouse it was boss's farmhouse I was here for work but ended up drinking this much.

He started running "aree wait"

"Achiya pkd loo pkd skte ho toh" I said giggling and we were now in a room and he bumped into me.

I look back we were extremely close as if I moved a little our lips will definitely kiss each other's.

He was looking into my soul directly. What's happening? But just then...

✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
Hey lovelies!💗
Yes it was a short chap but next is blast so..
Pls vote and comment
Stay tuned🖤
Cngrts on 1k reads lovelies 💞