dresses 👗

In the mall.
Shivangi pov
I had selected a red lehenga for di she was looking so beautiful in that and she selected a green for me though I tried to deny but it was all waste ..
And now I got a call from office so I was attending it outside and di was trying out dresses I gave to her ..

Ishana's pov
Me ,Anamika bhabhi , Chachi and maa are here for shopping yes for today's function. And the salesman here is like showing every heavy cloth in world. But who'll tell him that there is a word called classy to.

"Beta where are you lost go try these"maa said bringing me out of my thoughts.

I was going when from one trial room someone was calling "shivangi shivangi". I knocked on the door "hello miss do you need any help?" "Yes p..ls ca .n you co..me ins..ide" she said but was stuttering.

And then the door opened and I walked in here looks like she had damaged a cloth and the one she was trying to wear it's zip wasn't done.

"Can you turn around " I asked and she did and I zipped up her dress. Wait she was crying?
"What happened, why are you crying?" I asked a little worriedly.

"Vo act...ually I...I dama....ged a dr...ess and don't k..now where my si..ster is"she said sobbing.  "Ok ok it's fine let's go out to see your sister calm down don't cry" I said trying to stop her crying and we walked out and from there a girl came running"di di are you ok what's wrong did she did something you what did you do ?" She asked a little angrily.

But you know I can't control if someone says to me like this " miss just firstly lower your voice and secondly I didn't did anything but helped her" I barked back.
"Yes shivangi she helped me" the girl said to shivangi ?
"Oh sorry and thank you for helping her" shivangi said and now she was polite. "It's ok just take care"I replied and walked to try my dresses.
But later mumma give me 5 choices but they all were damn heavy anyways I selected white one it was looking a little classy but mumma was not less cunning she added that big jewels . Offo😩

In an orphanage
Swastika's pov
"Am I looking ok?" I said to the lady in front of me she works in this orphanage where I also grown up.
"Yes beta you are looking so good" she replied and I get a little confident for the party. And then the kids come and said " di you are looking so pretty" "awwww thank you" I replied.

Yes the party theme is traditional so here I go wearing a pretty blue lehenga with not much jewels... Or maybe no jewel but little earrings..
But whatever let's go ahead for the party..

In Rathore's mansion
SHIVANSH pov
"Badi maa I am calling him but he isn't answering" I said to badi maa

"Ye ekansh, ok call veeransh at least " maa was saying just than from stairs voice came " no need maa I am already here" veeransh said and hugged her.

"Ok so you are also here and what about ridansh?"Badi maa asked and I said"Maa he is downstairs seeing the arrangements of food" I said with a smirk cause who'll believe from morning he is there..
"Hey guys all set?" Ekansh bhai said while climbing up stairs.

"What all set why you are late?" Badi maa said trying to be angry but she can't. " Vo maa actually some work came up but don't worry I am going to get dressed"bhai said going to his room and we all gone to dress up.

Ekansh's POV
I was setting attending a online conference at the name of dressing up but I saw the time and it was almost so I cared less and just changed into my white suit and just then a knock on the door and I know who is there. I opened the door and there my 3 sons all dressed traditional .