Fears 💨 (jealous🌟)

Ruhanika's pov
The game was amazing I had so much fun and get to know what family's love actually is. Right now we just came for terrace to sleep as it was started raining slowly. But during one question Vidyut bhai asked about if my husband has any relationship in past. And he said yes.

So did the photo girl was his past girlfriend? I was lost in my thoughts when a loud thundering sound came I flinched and started panicking because of my past traumas.

The sound started getting louder with each thunderstorm. I look here and there but he wasn't in the room.

I started sweating, tears make way from my eyes. I started screaming a little and I sat in a corner on floor hugging my knees. Just then he entered and I ran and hugged him and started crying loudly.

Shivansh pov
I entered the room but just then I saw she was on floor crying full in sweat she came and hugged me suddenly.

She started saying "pls do...n't lea...ve me al..one I..I can't bre..athe" I don't know what's happening to her but seeing her like this I started feeling a ache in my heart.

I hugged her back and said "it's ok ruhanika close your eyes and take deep breaths" after sometime she stopped crying and the storm outside was a little quite now.

She pulled out from hug and wiped her tears from back of hand and said"I..I am sor...ry I..I didn't me..an to hug u"

"It's ok but what happened?"I asked and she went silent.

"No..thing I..I am sc..ared of thund..er cause of a lit...tle past tr..auma"she said going towards bed.

What happened to her in past? Why she afraid of thunder?

"It's ok but if you want to share you can tell me anytime"I said going to sleep.

Shivangi pov
Offo why it's thundering outside di must get scared because of it . I was going to check on her but suddenly lights went off and it was dark. I started panicking.

I started looking here and there as I felt some eyes looking at me , hearing sounds of laughing. I am now on verge of breakdown.

Tears started streaming down. Just then I started remembering all past memories.

Veeransh pov
I entered my room and it was all dark but isn't she afraid of dark? I listened someone's sobbing sound. I called her"shivangi".

She started going backwards on ground saying "don't co..me clo..ser I..I don't to..uch me"
I said "shivangi it's me veeransh"

She stood up and hugged me while saying" pls they are looking at me they are laughing" I was confused what is she talking about who?

"It's ok"I said and just then light came back

We were like that for a while but she slept? Seriously 😑 she slept standing?

I picked her up and put it her on bed rather than couch and went to other side of bed thinking about what just happened.

Swastika's pov
I am so happy I loved ishana's family they are so caring but suddenly I remember those people's who adopted me and all past memories started hitting me hard. And then there he came I wiped my tears.

"What happened swastika?" He asked.
"No..thing I..I was just go..ing to sleep" I said trying to hold my tears.

But he came and hugged me "it's ok I know everyone have their own pasts but no need to panick and you can tell me to feel relax"