boyfriend?🤡

Flashback( ishana pov)
"Uff finally we reached ooty"20 year old me saying this while coming down from bus.
"Yeah finally my neck is sore now" Ryan said tilting her neck.

We were here on our college trip. We settled in the hotel in our rooms and at night we were going to cinema for seeing the latest movie released.

We were coming out from the theatre and we all settled inside the bus but we decided to visit the fair happening thereby. We Stopped there and emerged in those shops.

"Ryan let's go to that rollercoaster ride"I said excitedly.

"Ohh bahubali ki aulaad dekh rhi h kitna khatarnak lg rha h .Mrna nhi  h mujhe meri toh koi bandi bhi nhi h?"he said scared by seeing that ride.

"Abe toh tu yhi rhe mai chliiiiiiii" I said running toward the ride .

"Tu Jaa jab tk mai kuch khane ko Lata hoon"he said walking to a stall

"Uhh pls don't com...me ne..ar me pls le..ave" I heard a girl pleading from the park nearby.

I walked towards the voice and I saw a girl shifting backwards from the boy in front of her and that boy was moving towards her.

"Hello excuse me what's happening here"I asked coming in the middle.

"Ohh so you are here to help her ha?" He said with a smirk and continued "but then who will save you beauty?".

Now my patience broke and here I go " ohh saale tere liye meri jutti hi kaafi h mujhe Kya kisiki madad chahiye hogi?" I said standing the girl up.

"You bitch now I deal with you first" he said coming fastly towards me.

But before he could do anything I punched his jaw and pull out the pepper spray from my bag which was given to me by Ryan. I grabbed that girl hand and ran.

"Are you okay?"I said checking her if she is injured. "No no I am really fine th..thank you so much you?" She said but at last she was confused how to address me.

"Oh I ishana singh Malhotra" I shake hand and she said"I am swastika thank you for helping me" .

"It's fine but how come you like this?" I asked

"Wo sorry I fought with my boyfriend and came in this fair but that man tried to take advantage" she said remembering that man.

"Oh okay you should go back to your boyfriend I think he is must be worried" I said and she said "yes he was calling me for past some time. Thank you again by lady".
Flashback ends

"So this was our first meet " I completed and they four were listening like kids to me whole time.

"She has a boyfriend?" Ansh asked.

"Ya at that time she had but I don't about the present you know" I said.

"Ohh you we're like a superhero to her at that time"rid said impressed by me.

"Hehe, you know I am the best"I said scratching my neck.

"Huh you flattered the kid I think"that ansh again spoke up.

I was going to say something just then my phone rang showing aan bhai on display.

Vihaan - aan,Ishana-I
I- hmm?
Aan- where are you beta ?
I-umm vo what happened?
Aan-aree I was saying that Avinash is here to attend the meeting so I don't want you to meet him .soo
I-yes yes ofcourse I am not gonna come who would like to when he is there. Don't worry I am fine and not coming office now
Aan-ok bye beta take care love you
I-Love you too meri Jaan