Marriage proposal? 😯

Ishana's pov
I am done now . Why they were scolding me? My stupid brothers. My terrance of thought broke with the announcement made by Mr
Ranvijay singh rathore he called my dadu upon the stage.

They started talking about their friendship and blah blah. So I decided to take a drink.

I was walking towards the bar corner but I bumped into a lady. "Oh sorry I was busy in my phone"she said looking up from her phone.

"No don't worry it's okay" I said with a smile.

"Thank you , hi my name is swastika"she said.

"Hii swastika myself Ishana singh Malhotra" I also introduced myself shaking hands and we both moved towards bar talking on random topics. She was nice and also looking beautiful. Literally I was attracted😅.

But then the Ranvijay rathore make an announcement " I am willing to marry my grandson".

Oh woh that uncle is getting married? The girl must be lucky he got a hot man ohh no no why I am thinking like that it's none of my concern...

"We are making our friendship in relationship by marrying are grandchildren's" My dadu completed him .

Okay nice ! Wait WHAT JUST HE SAID? Excuse me did I listened something wrong?

" Ekansh and Ishana pls come upon the stage to make your presence child's " his dadu said and I was senseless now what is happening here man . What they are saying me and who that hot uncle? MARRYING?

Swastika's pov
Ohh fish my boss is getting married? With whom her?

Ohh poor soul marrying a cold man like him is not easy. But it looks like she is also in shock they are calling her.

"Ishana they are calling you up there" I said bringing her out of her thoughts.

"Oh yes they they are calling me why?" She said very shockingly. And I don't the answer for why how could I even know ?

But a man came and take her upon the stage maybe his brother? They are announcing the  marriage arrangements but shouldn't they should ask her? She seems lost.

Third person's pov
Ishana and ekansh were standing on stage .Ishana with a lost expression and ekansh with a fist controlling his urge to say something right there.

The rathore brothers were tensed up seeing the scenario and so was malhotra's.

But there the Balraj Mukherjee seems angry but why he is no one knows?

And the party came to an end like this papz got a big news today though. The guests were gone by now only Malhotra's and Rathore's were remaining.

"What is this dadu why didn't you told us?" Vihaan said angrily to his dadu. 

"Yes you too dadu"shivansh said with same tone to his grandfather.

"You all keep quiet let us talk to Ekansh and Ishana" Ranvijay said.

Ishana's pov
What's even happening here man ??Looks like I have lost my ability to process anything.

"What you say ishana about this?" My dadu asked for real ? What's the point to ask now when you already announced I was thinking this just than that un..no ekansh angrily said

" Literally you are asking now? What's the point why you already declared it in front of all peoples there?"yes yes he literally said my mind thoughts.

" Beta we were thinking about it for a long time it will be great for both of you "his dadu said to him maybe convincing him?

"Why aren't you saying something ishana?" Maan bhai asked to me and everyone's eye shifted towards me.