Pehli Rasoi 🍲

Ishana's pov
"Aree baba bs 5 min aur"

"Done 5 mins are completed now wake up"

"Aree bhai smjh nhi aa rha h mujhe neend aa rhi h kyu pareshan kr rkha h"I said sitting up rubbing my eyes trying to open them.

But in next second I was again lying on bed and..and he The Ekansh Singh Rathore is hovering above me. God I forget I am married now.

"DON'T YOU DARE TO CALL ME BHAI I AM YOUR HUSBAND, got that" he said stating every word while lying above me.

I was not able to say anything so I just nodded my head in positive way.

And then there was knock on door. He stood up while straightening himself and moved to open the door while aunty was standing there with a thaal in her hand.

"Good morning maa"he kissed her forehead.

"Good morning aunty"I bent down to take her blessings but she moved back. I furrowed my brows.

"Who is aunty here I can't see"she seeing here there.

"So what should I call?"I asked confused.

"Aree beta you are my ekansh's wife you should also call me maa. You are just like my daughter to me"maa was saying but just then I saw rid and shiv walking in our direction with veer behind them..

"Aree nhi maa mai apki beti kaisi ho skti hoon fir toh ansh mere Bhai ho jayenge aur abhi maine galti se jab unhe bhai bol Diya tha tab toh unhone mujhe bed pe..."I can't even complete he put his hand on my mouth and cut off "shut up why you are blabbering this much".

"Kya bhabhi aage bolo bed pr kya Kiya bhai ne"rid said teasingly.

"Nothing you guys go down we are coming after getting ready"he said loudly and shuted the door.

He glared at me and move to his study.

I saw that damn heavy saree god it's so heavy but the thing is I don't know how to wear it . Now what?

I was in my thoughts when he came back "why you aren't ready yet?"

"Umm voo I don't know how to wear saree"

"Oh ok come here "

What he is going to make me wear it. Wow I had read it in my books but they firstly hesitates why he isn't?

"What are you starting at biwi?Come"he said.

I moved towards him with me in that skirt and blouse with a dupatta on me.

He maybe asked for the permission through his eyes and I nodded.
He made me wear the saree damn I am looking so hot.

He came in front of me and put vermillion in my partition. I asked out of curiosity "how do you know this?"

"Actually maa taught me,when I was kid" he said spraying perfume on him.

"Ok but tell me how I am looking"I asked

"Like Mrs ishana ekansh " he said and moved out of the room.

Why didn't he compliment me?

Ekansh pov
She was looking breathtaking in that saree actually she was looking just like mine. Mine? Yes she is mine now.

She came down took blessings and dadi maa said "bahu today is your first rasoi so go and cook something sweet" but she look terrified.

Now don't say that she don't know cooking. God I literally married a kid. Ansh now you have to do something at last.

She moved towards the kitchen and I was going in same way just then shiv said "bhai it's not your first rasoi. You know?"

"Shut up I am going to make a call and I don't think I need to give an explanation?"I said trying to be nonchalant.

Ishana's pov
Fuck fuck fuck!!!Cook ? What now?

"You don't know cooking right?"He said leaning on door.

"Woo..umm..ya..yes"I said with a sly smile.

"Just cook anything" he said coming in.
"But I know nothing man how can I even"

"Aree just boil water and wagera wagera"he said . Ok I can do this much.

He gone out and here I am doing anything.

I gone outside to say done I don't know what but I am done now. But he wasn't there.

Servants came with food and rasmalai and gajar ka halwa. Wow impressive pati dev.

We all were eating just then maa said "ekansh beta come early today as it's your reception today"and he hummed. But

"Maa should I too?"I asked and everyone went silent. Now what did I did?

"Bahu you aren't going anywhere it's your first day after marriage" his dadi said and I furrowed my brows cause if it is doesn't same applies for him?

"So what dadi sa?"rid said.
"You keep quite rid you don't know anything about"his mother said mine? Chachi ya.

"Yes bahu isn't going anywhere"his dadi said.
I was going to say something but..

"Why?" He said finalllyyyy

"If I can why she can't it's her choice dadi and if she wants she will"he said and everyone silent .
Wow this man have powers.

Just then his Chachi said "shivansh beta we had accepted your marriage"she said and shiv stood with a thud sound and said

"How many times I have to say you women don't call me beta and that all and about marriage and all I don't fucking care I had clearly stated I DON'T CARE. Just tell me the date and I will be fucking there"

"SHIVANSH" his dadu stated.

And shiv gone ,behind him rid then veer and then ansh stood and said "come back home at time"and he gone too
.
Third man's pov

"Please don't I..I don't want to marry him"ruhi pleading to his father in a dark room.

"You are trash but I'm getting a lot by this so you have no choice"he replied and slapped her cheeks harshly.

He gone from that room leaving crying ruhanika behind him.

Shivangi pov
No I'll not let di marry anyone suggested by this Balraj Mukherjee. No way let me talk to di.

"Di let's run away from here"I said to di.

But yah I know she will not agree after 3 hours of convincing she convenced me?

And She told that it's my boss damn. But then I remembered that it's the same house as ishana so my di will be with here and I know ishana she will not anything happen to her and di will be much happier than this hell.

So I'm ready damn it man. But wait this man came and said cngrts you can live your whole life together you are getting married with his brother.

Wait what the fuck? What? We and I too whom? That veeransh? How can life change this big turn in a day? Can it?
**************************************************
Yup they are getting married!
Excited?
Pls comment vote and follow
Pretty please🥺
And next update will be sooon...