Deal 🤝

In malhotra mansion
Ishana's pov
Last night I was just buzy in convincing these men's all of them rather than dadu. Yeah cause he is the one who is behind this evil wedding plan. Whatever today I am going to meet my soon to be husband in cafe..

That's why I am wearing not that formal but still cause I have meetings after it

That's why I am wearing not that formal but still cause I have meetings after it. I walked downstairs and saw buddy watching football match and cheering up and scolding the players in tv.

"Buddy you are scolding them like they will listen to you"I said smirking moving towards the desk near him.

And with matching my tone he said "Yeah just like you love your fictional men as they will love you back" Ouch! That hurts man.

"You you whatever " I poked my tongue towards him and grab my phone to walk out.

In the cafe
I walked in and move towards the booked table but wait why there is no on else?

And especially that man for whom I am here I am already 10 mins late but he is not even here and people says him buisness tycoon...

In a basement
Ekansh pov
"Did you like the treatment Mr Desai ?" I asked smirking.

"Sir..sir p.lea..se le..ave me I beg you" he said begging but who cares.

"You should beg for your death cause you are going to suffer"I said bending a little towards him as he was on chair tied and punched him on his face clenching my jaws.

"Bhai aren't you forgetting something ishana is calling me from the past 5 min you were going to meet her"rid said coming in.

Oh shit I forget about it. "Rid you enjoy here I am going and yes go to the office after this and take that file from swastika"I said walking out and from behind he shouted"thanks bhai but not for office work" and I know he is going to have fun making him beg for death.

In the cafe
Ishana's pov
Dono bhai hi aise hain late lateef assholes. I am waiting from past 10 mins. Where is he?

And I jerked off from my thoughts when I saw him walking in he was looking dashing in that tuxedo oh no ishana not again shut up!