Dinner

Hey guys pls vote and comment 🙏 I am the newbee so I want a little support pls I am working hard for it. Hope you enjoy ✨
***************************************************
In malhotra's mansion
Ishana's POV
"Bhaiyaaaaaaa"I said shouting and they four came in my room.
And there was my mom forcing me to wear something traditional but I don't wanna they all were damn heavy.
"What happened princess"vihaan bhaiya asked.
I with my most famous puppy eyes sad face said"This lady is forcing me to wear these heavy attires they are so damn heavy".

"Badi maa let her wear what she want to it's just a dinner na" abhi bhaiya said coming and patting on my head. Hehe I was smiling in my mind 😁

"You guys are literally spoiling her to much" mumma said with defeated face.
"Aree no worries maa you can make it wear to vid"Maan bhai said patting vid's shoulder
And smirking.
"Aree why would I wear it is your dress na you can take it Maan " vid said with same tone. Making all of us laugh on their argument.

Then papa walks in with chachu and said "if you all are done chatting can we proceed?" "Yes yes you guys go down I am coming down in 5 mins" I said and hurriedly gone in the bathroom.

Now we reached rathore mansion and now it's time to face new people ufff stressful..
I was in my thoughts when rid came and said "hi ishana" "ohh hii " I replied with a wide smile. "Let's go in"dadu said and we all walk in. Here I saw many faces,cool . They all were greeting each other.

An old lady came to me dressed as a queen an hugged me and said"oh how someone can be this beautiful" she said making me flushed and I said back"just like you are" and she smiled shyly hehe she was looking cute .
Then ridansh came and said "let me introduce you to all" ok I said hesitantly.

"No need we will introduce ourselves" a lady
Came and said by smacking his head lightly she was looking like their mother. I chuckled at it.and she said"hello beta I am Sumitra Adarsh Singh rathore " ohh so she is his badi maa he told me " hi aunty I am Ishana malhotra " I said with a smile and she said "I know beta" with a smile and I giggled.

"Okay so you all will come inside or made her stand their"a man maybe in his 40s said this with smiling face and aunty said to me "aree yes yes come inside".

We walk in I saw my family members are engrossed in their talkings even my bhabhis we didn't bought kids they all are at home with arohi and abhimaan bhai they didn't came as Aarohi bhabi wasn't feeling well.
Rid said from my back " he is veeransh my big bro" looking at man sitting in front of me "hii nice to meet you Ishana" he said with forwarding his hand and I did the same and said "same here".

Then one more man like rid walk from stairs and rid said "he is shivansh bahi the second one" and I also greeted him he did the same.
Then their dadu said to their dadi "where is ekansh Padmakshi" she was going to say something but then a voice come saying I am here dadu from my behind and I turn back to see and I and him said or maybe shout at same time "You !"

Everyone eyes swapped towards us and look like we both remember our first meet.

Flashback
I was walking down the street with coffee in my Hands it was sizzling hot. Just then I bump to someone and the coffee spill over his white shirt. "I am so sorry Mr I didn't paid attention. I'll brought you a new shirt."I said cause I know it was my mistake.

"It's okay kid just pay attention to road while walking not your thoughts " he said and it hurts me how dare he say me kid.
"Excuse me I am not a kid  and if I look like a kid to you . You must be an oldy uncle" I replied with anger.

"Oh hello how dare you say me uncle watch your tone spoiled kid" he said and I fume with anger "look uncle stop calling me kid" I replied .

And he said "it's waste of my time to argue with a kid like you and started walking in a mall. I walk behind him and said"Yes right it's waste to waste my time on uncle like you" he just ignored me and picked a shirt and gone to changing room till then I paid for it cause anyways it was my mistake and gone after paying for it.