Last marriage 😅

Ruhanika's pov
"Shivi did he said anything yesterday"I asked cause maybe he said like his brother.

"Naa di he didn't even came in the room"she said mixing the halwa.

We are making biryani,chole bhature,gajar ka halwa and gulab jamun. And it's easy cause we both know cooking. It's almost done now.

"Beta is everything done?"badi maa asked

"Yes maa it's almost done"shivi said and she nodded.

Everyone in this house are good rather than my husband and I don't know but dadi sa and maa behave differently with ishana may be.

"Dii let's go they all are there"shivi said and I nodded.

Shivangi pov
Pls eat fast so I can too I am hungry.

We served and they all settled down but just then dadi sa said "wow today's food is looking delicious"

"Why not maa as it's made by our bahu's" choti maa Just completed but in a next sec they both stood up . Yes yes shivansh and veeransh.

"I'm not hungry"he said going upstairs.
"I don't have a appetite"shivansh said going in same direction.

Then Ridansh also stood up going in same way. Dadu, papa and chote papa started eating followed by their wives.

But then boss stood and was going same way.

Ishana also stood up but why she?

She come near both of us and said"you guys don't worry they will definitely eat it today".

"How?"di asked And she smirked and said "come up after taking gifts".

She was gone after taking a plate full of food in her hands.

Ishana's pov
I walked up and saw shiv And veer sitting on a couch.

"Ok so you guys are here"I said smiling.

"Bhabhi we don't wanna eat you can go on" shiv said.

"Yes yes but you know if you will not eat your bhai will not also then if he don't eat and I then dadi sa will start again. So till you don't eat I can't " I said settling between both of them.

"Ok ok so you guys just sit and chew. I will feed you"I asked with raised eyebrows.

"That's nice"veer said.

And I started making a morsel and feeding them one by one. Just then rid came and said"aree I also want to eat by you"

"Ok ok come here"I said and he settled on floor in front of me so I can feed him.

Just then my bagad Billa came ohh nice name babe. He was glaring at all of us why?

"You all don't you have your own hands?"he said angrily.

"Aree bhai it's good to be feed by bhabhi's hand"veer said.

"Shut up she is my wife not yours so just you all stand up"he said what!

"Why bhai you also wanna get feed"shiv said and I was red like tomato now.

"Aree bhabhi why you stopped"rid said and I smiled slyly feeding them again.

And I know that men is shooting me glares right now. But why he is even angry?

Shivangi's pov
We both walked up as ishana said but just then we saw all three of them get feed by her but ekansh bhai was Standing in side.