Introduction

Dark, bloody, and the stench of death are the only words used to describe La Famiglia's underground basement. Anyone who is unlucky enough to be held captive there will never come out alive.

The unfortunate were foolish to believe that their schemes, betrayal, and theft would go unnoticed by La Famiglia. How could they not? This is La Famiglia we're talking about. But even so, there are foolish individuals out there who believe that they can destroy and take over La Famiglia's empire, such as the man laying unconscious now.

His name is Matteo Abbateo. He is 28 years old and the eldest son of Alberto Abbateo of the Abbateo group, a small organization that worked under the Rizzolo group. The Abbateo family is under suspicion of relaying information to an enemy group that the Rizzolo's aren't aware of yet. But they have their ways of unveiling information.

The sound of footsteps awakes the man from his slumber. He looks around and tries to to move his stiff limbs, but find that they are sturdily secured behind his chair with rope."What in the-" he starts as a door bursts open with men dressed in suits enter. The men surround Matteo as they wait for their boss to make his appearance.

"What in the hell is going on!" Matteo demands harshly as he glares at the men stationed around him. Silence was all he was met with. "I'm talking to you, you assholes! Untie me right now or so help me, when I get out of here, I will shoot a mother fucking bullet in each of your heads!" He screamed breathing heavily. Yet again, there was silence.

Opening his mouth to spit out more curses, a new voice filled the room. "My, my, what do we have here?" said a devishly handsome man making his way into the room. His aura reeked dominance and power. He stood at a height of 6'4 with a muscular build and had piercing emerald eyes. His chocolate brown hair was stylishly slick back and had the face of a Greek god.

He was beautiful...but dangerous.

"B-Boss?" asked Matteo as he stared into the other mans eyes. It was as if he were staring into the fiery pits of hell itself. "The one and only. Now, let's get down to business. When I ask you a question I expect an answer, an honest answer at that, but if I believe that you are lying then, well, I think you know the rest," said the man with a deep husky voice, "Let's get started now shall we. Gabriel, portare il carrello." (Gabriel, bring the cart.)

Gabriel, one of the many surrounding men, nodded his head and pushed a silver metal cart toward the boss. On the cart, there lay varieties of torturing equipment ranging from guns, whips, knives, saws, nails, you name it.

"Boss, t-there must be a misunderstanding. I would never-" Matteo began but was interrupted by the shot of gunfire; the bullet embedded inside of his thigh. He screamed.

"Please sir, I have a family. I-"

"Don't care." interrupted the boss," Interrupt me again and I'll blow your fucking brains out, capice?" Boss harshly relayed. There is nothing that annoys him more than being interrupted. Interruption causes someone to be unable to finish their line of thought, which leads to forgetfulness, which also leads to a bullet in the person's head.

"Y-yes." He said, breathing heavily. Nothing was as scary as the man who stood in front of him, not even the devil himself.

"Why were you tardy for the conference that was held yesterday?" He asked calmly.

Eyes widening slightly for a fraction of a second, "There was an issue regarding cargo transportation." He lied.

"Is that so?" The boss said with a hint of amusement. He then reached out toward the cart an grabbed a butchers knife and approached Matteo slowly.

"Yes." He answered while sweating profusely. He was terrified by the sight before him.

"And what was this 'cargo'," he dragged, "And why didn't you report the issue to me?"

"I didn't want to bother you sir because I know that your a busy man. And-"

"What was the cargo!" He yelled.

"It-it-contained fire arms." Matteo stuttered while gripping the rope that was binding his arms behind him like a lifeline.

"Is that so?" He repeated. "And what of the man you were seen conversing with, hmm? I don't remember seeing him before?"

"He was the guy that I bought the cargo from. Since there was a problem, I contacted him so that we could come up with a solution. I promise that's all that occurred there, sir." He replied while catching the predatory glint radiating from the boss's eyes as he continued his slow gait.

He stopped in front of Matteo.

"My, my. What a terrible liar you are." Was all he said before he slashed Matteo's leg. Another ear piercing scream echoed throughout the basement. "You do realize who it is you are lying to. But whatever, what's done is done. You've turned your back on La Famiglia and now you must pay the consequences. Oh, and the group you've relayed information to will be found and slaughtered within the hour so whatever it is you hoped to gain is washed down the drain."

"Please-" Matteo shamelessly begged before he was silenced by a shot to the head.

"What did I say about interrupting me?" Boss questioned the now lifeless Matteo. He then turned to one of his men. "Pack this one in a body bag and deliver it to Alberto. Tell him this is what happens when you mess with me. Everyone else leave. We've got a plane to catch."

"Of course, Alphonso Rizzolo." They shouted.