Confrontation Part I

When I am dead, my dearest,
Sing no sad songs for me;
Plant thou no roses on my head,
Nor shady cypress tree:
Be the green grass above me
With showers and dewdrops wet;
And if thou wilt, remember,
And if thou wilt, forget.

I shall not see the shadows,
I shall not feel the rain;
I shall not hear the nightingale
Sing on, as if in pain:
And dreaming through the Twilight
That doth not rise or set,
Haply I may remember,
And haply forget.

*********

Alphonso's POV:

"Is he alright!" I screamed, yelling over the ear piece like some psychological maniac. I just heard the news about my father's condition from my mother. Apparently, he had been seriously injured by that bastard Leonardo Romano and had to be taken to the Epsilon division immediately to be patched up.

Sniffling over the ear piece made my heart constrict in grief. "He's fine Alphonso, just unconscious. I'm just glad that I was able to get there in time or else your father's condition could've been critical."

Dad.

"Are you still with him?"

"No, I'm on my way back right now. It's not fair to leave Florence and Catarina to lead the divisions on there own or to abandon looking for Avalon."

"I see. Be careful mother."

"I will, love. See you soon."

As soon as our conversation had ended, I turned my attention to the situation at hand. Our infiltration of the northern sector was a success and now we were moving in.

"Rafael do you see any movement coming from inside of the home?" I asked, as I scanned around the perimeter.

"Negative. Infiltration is a go."

I nodded. Turning around to the rest of my division, I gave them a thumbs up, a sign to move in. They all smiled, before rushing in like the badass soldiers they were, reeking havoc and destruction in their paths. The sound of a whole new battle coming from inside alerted us that there were more Romano and Leonetti men, which propelled Rafael and I to join in on the party.

Once inside, two men came at me from both sides. I ducked down and delivered a bone crushing punch to their abdomens before kicking there legs from beneath them. They crumpled to the floor clutching there stomachs. Slowly, I pointed my guns to their heads.

Bang!

I turned my attention to the chaos occurring around me. Men in suits were fighting everywhere. Some were battling it out in the kitchen, throwing pans, knives, and food from the cabinets as if they were snowballs. I just couldn't understand why they weren't using the guns they obviously possesed. I witnessed one of my men literally start boiling water in a pan and when it was boiled, he hurled it at an unfortunate Romano man who happened to be fighting someone no too far away. The boiling water landed on his back, neck, and bald head, which sent the guy into a frenzy. He ran around the area screaming bloody murder until Rafael did the poor guy a favor by killing him.

I turned my attention back to the guy in the kitchen and gave him an incredulous look, which he responded with a shrug of his shoulders.

I shook my head and looked around once again. The second floor of the villa was bare without anyone in sight until I caught the heated hazel eyes of Adriano Leonetti. He was leaning on the railing of the second floor with more of his men behind him and openly stared at me. I did the same until I couldn't stand the sight of him.

"STOP!" I commanded my men at the same time Adriano commanded his. Everyone froze and then slowly backed away behind there leaders. It was a standoff.

"Welcome, Alphonso Rizzolo and the rest of your pests to my humble abode." He declared with his arms stretched out. "I see you've come here uninvited and trashed the place in your pursuit to get to me. I'm flattered."

"You think this is a game! Where is she?!" I roared. Men from both sides flinched at my remark. Except for Adriano. Instead, his whole demeanor changed.

"Who in the hell do you think you're speaking to like that!" He snarled.

"It seems like I'm not dealing with Adriano anymore, huh. Who are you?"

"The names Adrian you little shit."

At that moment, the Delta, Omega, Beta, and Gamma divisions came storming in from all sides.

"Alphonso!" Lorenzo greeted before he and all the captains stood beside me.

"I'll ask you one more time. Where. Is. She!"

"In a place you'll never be able to find."

'That's it.' I thought and I raised my gun.

*********
Adrian's POV:

That's it, Alphonso. Get mad. You're walking straight into my plan.

Moments before this whole ordeal began, I had ordered my sniper to be in position on the second floor. His job was to shoot once Alphonso was in range and then to kill the rest of his team.

The plan was simple. Shoot to kill.

However, I had not anticipated her for making an appearance in the most important battle.

Who would have thought?

She fell from out of the sky, landed on top of Alphonso, and laid there unconscious as red liquid seeped from her wound.

Oh, and did I forget that my sniper had already pulled the trigger?