Rizzolo Main Family Meeting (Part One)

Alphonso's POV:

How DARE that old, ugly witch draw this shit on my face! What have I ever done to deserve such hatred and mockery from her? Frustrated, I punched my door off its hinges when I angrily trudged out of my room and toward the dining room. My mission for today was to make sure that Catarina was no more; it's time to show that beast who's the real man in this mansion.

Entering the dining room, the same scenario that occurred yesterday happened again. Everyone laughed at the caricature on my face.

"Oh my god!! I love this family so much." laughed that dumbass Emilio.

"He looks like a pirate!" said Romeo. He was pointing and laughing at the picture Catarina so lovingly drew.

"Catarina, confess ye sins or ye be walkin the plank!" Rèmy demanded dramatically. He had one foot on his chair and a fork for a sword,waving it back in forth dangerously in Catarina's direction.

"Hey!..." began Fran,"that was actually pretty funny Rèmy." The room got silent for a bit . They were contemplating on what Fran had said and nodded their heads in agreement.

"Hey! This is not about Rèmy and his joke, this is about that devil Catarina." I said, sneering her name in absolute hatred.

*This part is supposed to be in Italian (but I didn't feel like translating), so at the moment Avalon doesn't understand what they are saying.*

"You call me a devil! Its You Alphonso. I never taught you to kidnap girls from the other side of the world for your own goddamn pleasure! And the worst part is that she still thinks she's in the United States. I know I raised you better than that." she said. "That's not how you treat a woman, especially a woman you care about. Look at her Alphonso, she's lovely. I know she'll make one hell of a wife and leader of this family, but when she realizes that she isn't home I dont know how she'll react. I don't want her to leave, hell, we all don't."

She was beyond pissed, angry, and sad. I know I should feel bad for what I have done, but I couldn't because at the end of the day Avalon was still here. I took her from her home, her life, and her friends but I couldn't bring it in me to actually give a fuck. Avalon is mine and mine alone. No one will ever take her from me. Never!

The dining room was silent and I'm sure everyone heard. I looked down at Catarina's red face and said, "I wish I could feel bad for what I've done but I can't. I'm in love with her and there's nothing you or anyone here can do about it. I took her because she belongs here, right by side."

"Fine! But you have to tell her some day." she said.

"I will, I promise." I said. She kissed me on the cheek and gave me a bear hug before sitting beside Giovanni at the dining table. At this point, everyone resumed eating their breakfast and starting up conversation.

*Everyone is speaking English now*

"Hey, what was that all about?" asked my darling Avalon.

"Uhmmm..." I began but was fortunately interrupted when I felt a tap on my shoulder.

"Boss, I just received a call informing you that there is a main family meeting today. If I recall, it'll be starting in an hour or so at the usual location, sir."

"Ahhh, yes. I forgot about that." I said. "Avalon darling, I must take my leave for a few hours but I should be home before dark. Why don't you ask Catarina or Fran to accompany you by showing you around the mansion. When I come home, why don't we try get to know each other better." She blushed at this; her beautiful caramel skin shining brighter. "How does that sound, amare?"

"Good. I mean great! I mean-" I placed a finger on her plump rosy lips, silencing her adorable blabbering. Leaning forward, I placed a brief kiss on her cheek. "A presto." (See you soon) Before leaving, I called Rafael, Rèmy, Lorenzo, Marcelo, Dante, and Romeo to accompany me to the meeting.

-----------------

The Rizzolo family meetings take place in an underground warehouse on our private property. In this meeting, the five branches of the Rizzolo family either update each other on profit or discuss about our enemies. I believe this meeting is about the latter though.

The five branches of La Famiglia are responsible for upholding one category. For instance, the arms dealing branch is lead by Allessandro and Arriane, my father and mother. The drug trafficking branch is lead by my uncle and aunt, Alejandro and Gia. The business dealing branch is lead by my cousin Fabio while the interrogation branch is lead by his twin sister Roma. And last, but not least, the assassination branch is lead by yours truly, Alphonso.

Entering the warehouse, my crew and I walked down the endless stairs that would lead to double doors surrounded by heavy security. "Ah, if it isn't-." started Tulzia, my uncle and aunts body guard. She, as well as the rest of the body guards surrounding the door, stared at me for what seemed like hours before they literally fell to the floor laughing. "Oh my god Alphonso! What happened to your face!" she asked. "Catarina is what happened," I said unamused and irritated. I had spent the last hour during the car ride trying to scrub the doodle off my face, but to no avail.

"Jesus, hahahah-what did you do to make her so angry Alphonso?"

"He-" Rèmy began before cut him off.

"I don't want to get in to that story right now. Is everyone here?" Everyone seemed to have calmed down before they shook their heads. "Yeah, go right in." she said. Opening the door, I was met with wide eyes, gasps, and smirks. 'Here we go again' I thought.