Adrian's Rage

Avalon's POV

'I have a headache.' I thought when I came to. What in the world happened? And why do I have such an awful headache. I attempted opening my eyes and moving my limbs but to no avail. It was as if I was trapped in my own body.

I panicked for a bit but calmed down eventually because panicking wasn't going to get me out of this situation so I just settled for staying put and trying to remember what had happened to me. I remember dancing with Alphonso and then leaving once the party was over. We...got into a limousine and then headed straight home, I think. Everything else after that was a blur. I knew that I was missing something very important, but I just couldn't recall.

And then it hit me.

Alphonso, my...family, were in trouble. This thought alone made my eyes open and my body shoot forward, giving me control of my body once again. But before I could even look around my surroundings the door to the room I was placed in burst open.

"What In the hell is that doing here?!" roared a psychotic looking woman whom I recognized was the girl who kissed Alphonso. She was panting, and glaring at me with utter malice and hatred.

"That?" I said with attitude. "I know your not talking about me." There's nothing that I hate more than being called "that" and a-

"Who the fuck else is in here you slut?" She said.

SLUT! Oh hell naw.

"I would slap you, but I don't want to get slut on my hand." I retorted as I slowly stood up from the bed I was laying on.

"I am not a slut you bitch!"

"You're not a slut?" I asked with disbelief. "So...are you like a volunteer prostitute or something?

"Do you have any idea who you're fucking messing with piss ant? I'm Milana Leonetti, the daughter to one of the most powerful mafia organizations in the world!"

I just stood there and gave her a blank stare as she continued to rant and rave. Did she really think that saying that was going to make me scared? Well, she has another thing coming. "Sorry, I have no fucks to give."

She took a step forward, her hands clasped together in a deathly grip. "You are such a dumbass! Did you not just hear what I said? Or was your face shoved so far up your ass, slut." I took a step forward as well, leaving only a foot or so between us.

"I'm this close," I said, pinching my fingers, "to losing my shit. So I'll tell you this once before things get out of hand. If you call me a slut one more time, then say bye bye to nice Avalon and hello to this bad bitch." I stressed as I motioned to my clasped fist.

**********************
Adrian's POV:

Finally, we've got her! A sickly sweet grin made its way to my lips and I felt like it was only getting bigger and bigger the more I thought about our Avalon. After the assassination of Alphonso and the rest of his crew, I had to take care of some important matters dealing with my organization.

I had scheduled a meeting with the Romano group, one of the great five mafia families. The leader of the group, Leonardo Romano, and I had something in common. We wanted the Rizzolo group's empire. And because of this our collaboration was deemed absolutely necessary, but what Leonardo doesn't know is that there can be no such thing as two kings ruling an empire. There can only be one and I'm going to make sure that it's me.

"Ciao, Adriano/Adrian/ Azelio, nice to know that you could make it." He greeted jokingly.

"Hahah very funny." I replied sarcastically. "Let's get down to business shall we?"

"Let's." He said.

After the meeting, I hopped into my grey Ferrari and drove to one of my many estates located in Italy, but to be specific I drove to the one that held Avalon. Once I got there, I was instantly greeted by my security and Claudio. "Where is she?" I asked Claudio when I stepped through the door.

"She's in the second wing in room #29." He replied instantly.

"And is she awake?"

"Last time I checked, which was less than fifteen minutes ago, she was still unconscious, sir. I have Roberto on watch outside the door as well."

"Good."

On my way to the second wing of my estate, the sound of things being thrown and shrill battle cries caused me to accelerate my pace. When I got to the second wing, room number twenty-nines door was open and the sound of a fight going on immediately alerted me that Avalon was in trouble. So I ran, and the sight I was met with made my blood boil.

In the middle of the room were Avalon and Milana...locked in a fist fight. Avalon at the time had Milana pinned down beneath her and delivering punches. "Don't. You. Ever. Call. Me. A Slut. You. Bitch." she said in a deathly tone as she hit my sister harder and harder. It was nice to know that my beautiful angel was strong and all, but the sight of the bruises she sported made what was left of my sanity vanish and my rage surface.

When Milana gained the upper hand by head butting Avalon and knocking her off of her I snapped. Briskly I walked toward Milana right as she was about to hit my love. I pulled her hair hard, jerking her struggling body away from my precious Avalon. She screamed. "Adriano! Brother! Let go-" She uttered out pathetically. I threw her on the ground, got on top of her, and bashed her face in with my fists of fury.

"HOW DARE YOU PLACE YOUR FILTHY HANDS ON HER!" I roared as I continued to bash her face in. "No. Stop." she whimpered painfully. By the time she was completely unrecognizable-as she was a bloodied glob of flesh-I stood up, grabbed my hand gun from my pocket and repeatedly shot her until my bullets ran out. The walls and floor of the room were covered in her blood.

Slowly, I turned around to peer at my beloved. "Adriano," she started breathlessly, fear laced in her voice,"what have you done?" She was trembling and crying uncontrollably. I didn't like to see her this way, so I stepped forward to try to comfort her.... but she, like all the rest, stepped back.

"The names Adrian, Avalon. And I want you to know that you're ours now." I relayed to her before she fainted.

"Boss?" Came the sudden sound of Claudio's voice outside the door.

"Claudio, I want you to find Roberto and..."

"And what, sir?"

"Kill him."