Stranger Danger

Anonymous POV:

Knock

Knock

"Come in." I said.

Two of of my men dressed all in black strode into my office and appeared stiff upon entering. Who wouldn't be? After all I am a man to be reckoned with.

"What." I demanded.

"We've got some interesting news on La Famiglia, sir. News that we are sure will fancy you."

"Well.."

"Right, well the shipment we managed to steal from La Famiglia's drug trafficking branch was a success. All the drugs inside were successfully sold to our clients in Argentina and Chile..."

"And? I don't have all day." I replied impatiently. I had already heard of this news and hearing it again irritated me.

"The Rizzolo's have harbored in a guest."

This time I raised an eyebrow. "Is that person still alive?" I asked. It was a valed question because anyone who goes in there never comes out.

"Yes boss she's still alive."

"She? What's her connection with them. Is she someone important, someone who will pose a threat to us?"

"Negative sir," said the other man."I gathered up some information on her and the details show no connection to the family whatsoever. She goes by the name Avalon Fiera. She's twenty-one years old, African-American, and was recently reported missing in America. Now, I don't have all the details of how she just showed up here in Italy, but what I do know is that Allessandro's son, Alphonso, fancies the girl. Here's a photo we managed to get of her."

He handed me a manila envelope, which I tore at instantly from curiosity. A girl, huh? Of all the years I've known Alphonso, I've never once seen him with or speak sexually about a woman. She's got to be special.

In the envelope there lay a single photo of the mysterious woman. I grabbed it then turned it over so I could get a look...and the impossible happened.

My breath hitched.

Of all the gorgeous women I've fucked, seen, befriended, had an affair with, etc, none of them held a candle to this beauty.

Avalon.

What a sweet angelic name. It makes her sound nice, sweet, timid, and even naïve, but her last name more than makes up for it.

Fiera.

Sounds fierce, independent, intelligent, and bold. Oh, just saying her name makes me hard.

Then there's her skin. Smooth milk chocolate skin that could rival the goddesses above. Un-blemished and soft.

Her eyes...brown orbs that make even the sunset look dull and boring. They radiate intelligence, curiosity, and....sadness? I wonder what in the world could have done that to this mysterious beauty.

The picture seemed to be taken in the United States because there was a huge building in the background with a sign reading 'Baylor University'. She was centered in the middle of a group of people who I guessed were her friends. They were all smiling happily, but if you looked closely you'll see that she wasn't. I mean she was but you could tell it was fake because of the way she looked longingly towards the sky. As if she were looking at something...or someone.