Coming To A Close

Avalon's POV:

Pitiful.

Absolutely pitiful.

Today is just not my day. First, Alphonso was assaulted by a female psychopath. Then, I cried and was comforted by a nice, handsome, and considerate gentlemen by the name of Adriano Leonetti. We then danced the night away but that was ruined by Alphonso's intervention. Afterwards, I shared my first kiss with the man whom I probably love and now I had to meet his parents. But, I think that it's useless because of the situation I am in now.

I hadn't even gotten the chance to even greet Alphonso's parents before I slammed into Mrs. Rizzolo's ginormous airbags. What a great first impression!

Slowly, I removed my face from Mrs. Rizzolo's breasts and peered into her stunned amber eyes. "I...am so sorry." We stared into each other's eyes for a while until Mrs.Rizzolo looked away chuckling. "I've never been greeted like this before love so I apologize if you thought that I was angry."

"No, it's my fault ma'am. I should've been watching where I was going before I slammed into your melons." I said. At first, I didn't understand why Alphonso and the people surrounding us started snickering until I remembered what I said. "Oh my god."

"I think I like her already." voiced a man standing next to her. He was tall, handsome, muscular, and looked like an older version of Alphonso. His light green eyes held nothing but unconditional love as he looked at me and...this calmed me. By practically embarrassing myself, I had already won the affection of Alphonso's parents. What a weird family.

"Mom, dad, uncle, aunt, cousins this is amore mio (my love), Avalon." Alphonso said as he gestured around the small group. "Avalon this is my mother, Arriane, my father, Allessandro, my uncle, Alejandro, my aunt, Gia, and my cousins, Fabio and Roma."

I extended my hand for a handshake to them all while saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you."

"So, how did you and my son meet because I am dying to know." asked Arriane.

"Me too." said Roma.

I looked at Alphonso, mentally communicating with him on what I should say to his mother. And this was how it went:

'Should I tell her the truth?'

'Hell no! My mother is just as crazy as Catarina and that's saying something!"

'Come on Al, I just met your family. I don't want them to dislike me because of your mistakes.'

"What are you guys doing?" Roma asked amused by our facial expressions.

'Shit! They're on to us. Fine, you can tell them but as soon as you do I'll be running away. When the beast (Arriane) calms down be prepared to dance with yours truly. Deal?'

'Deal.'

Straightening my posture and looking directly at his family I answered their question. "He kidnapped me."

*********************************
Rèmy's POV:

'Who should I talk to?' I thought. Now that Avalon and Alphonso made up, it was time for me to make my grand appearance. Scanning across the room I spotted Lilliana Romano drinking wine at the corner of the dance room. So, being the gentleman I am, I decided to make my way over to accompany her.

"Hello Lilliana." I greeted as I approached her.

"What is it now Rèmy." She said with a grimace.

"Do you wanna be my SLUT?"

"WHAT!" She screeched.

"Do you even know what slut stands for? Sweet Little Unforgivable Thing." I said with a grin. She gave me a filthy look before speed walking away.