Italy

Avalon's POV:

"What did you say?"

He visibly gulped and stiffened, his eyes looking as if they were pleading to me. "You're...in Italy, amare." he finally said.

My eye twitched.

THE FUCK?

Italy?

When, where, and how did I get here! I know that they practically kidnapped me and everything, but I thought I was still in the states!

Oh my goodness the signs were all there. The people in this place all spoke and are Italian, he is most likely a part of a gang since he killed that one guy and he's always wearing a suit.

No.

He's not just a member, he's their boss. Fuck, how did I not realize this. They call him Boss for pete's sake! I've got to get out of here, but how? I don't have any money nor do I know exactly where I am. I've-

'Aren't you happier here?' said a voice in my head.

Happy? Well, I suppose but-

'Haven't they treated you like family?

Family? Yes, but that doesn't mean anything. They are criminals. Killers! They took me away to a place where-

'You belong.'

I thought about that. Although it is true that I've been happier within these past two days with them, but what about what I've left behind. My school? My friends? My home? My everything.

'Except love my dear because you'll need it.' These were the same words my mother told me. Did she mean that I'd be happier here, that I'll receive love from them? Or was it something else, something deeper?

I directed my gaze to Alphonso. He looked guilty but his eyes relayed something else. If I were to guess, I would say that he didn't regret what he's done. Well he will should be, especially for what I have in store for him.

"Amare, darling say something." he said.

"That's ok."

"What?" he asked utterly confused.

"I said it's ok. It's whatever. Now, can you please leave I need some time to think." I pushed him out of the room and closing it soon afterwards. I decided that I needed some time to rest before dinner time so I hopped on the bed and closed my weary eyes.

Reality is a bitch.

««««»»««««»«»»»»»»»»»»

Alphonso's POV:

That's ok? Did she really just except the fact that I kidnapped her? I know that I should be happy and all that but I have a feeling that I'm missing something important. What it is, I don't know.

I walked away from Avalon's door and continued down the hallway, not paying attention to where I was heading. The fact that Avalon didn't become angry or lash out took over my thoughts.

"Alphonso ti senti bene? (are you feeling well?)" asked Rafael. I stopped in my tracks and turned my head. I was currently in the game room where almost everyone in the mansion occupies. In the room were Giovanni, Allessio, Rafael, Rèmy, Lorenzo, Emilio, Dante, Marcelo, and Romeo. They were playing cards on a big mahogany table situated at the corner of the room.

"Yeah." I said.

"You look distraught dude. What's up?" asked Romeo.

I sighed as a I walked further into the room and taking a seat at the table. "It's about Avalon."