Inside My Mind

A/N: very short chapter but I just couldn't help myself with adding suspense. Enjoy ^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What do you suppose we do in order to obtain the girl Adriano because I'm sick and tired of watching her from afar! I want her now!" shouted Adrian.

"Calm down Adrian. You aren't the only one who wants to see her." I said. As you've already noticed, I was more of the calm and romantic type of guy while Adrian was the rash and easily angered type.

"Well we need a plan! Just thinking about her being next to that bastard Alphonso makes me sick. I say, that we should just kill the son of a bitch right now." He ranted as he slammed his hand on the round table. In my head, me and my personality states were sitting around a table trying to think of a way to separate our prized jewel from the thieves (La Famiglia). Around the table, only three seats are occupied, so yeah, I have three personality states.

"What do you have in mind Azelio?" I asked, refusing to acknowledge Adrian. Azelio is, how should I put this,....reserved perhaps. He's more of a dark thinker and usually tends to speak in riddles. Nonetheless, his love for Avalon was equally strong to how the rest of us felt. We would do anything to obtain her.

"Give me food and I will live. Give me water and I will die. What am I?" He asked in his usual stoic expression. We all smiled. 'So that is what he had in mind' I thought as I stood up from the table and walked toward two black double doors. As soon as I opened them and stepped through, I was instantly in charge of our body.

I whipped out my phone and dialed my family's assassination team.

"Boss? Where are you?"

"Claudio, I need you and the rest of the team to pick an important piece of cargo that will be laying out on the road above the raging tides." I relayed in code."It is NOT to be tampered with. I expect you to arrive here in the next two minutes and meet me back at the rendezvous point, is that understood?" I demanded.

"On it, boss" he said as he ended the call. I slipped my phone back into my pocket and retrieved another item from my jacket pocket and removed the clip. Holding the small object, I focused on the black limousine and changed my stature into one of a pitchers in baseball. When the car got closer I threw the object into the air, angling it in such a way that it would not harm my prized jewel, but would surely send those thieves into oblivion, literally.

Do you know what it was?
***************
Guess correctly and I just might update sooner. Comment!