A-Tisket A-Tasket Pt. 3

Rory takes a deep breathe before walking onto the bridge, she stops right before the first wooden plank and sees Jess staring into the water. She admires him for a moment, he has the most beautiful side profile, his hair slightly blew in the wind, his eyebrows furrowed, as if he was concentrating hard on something.

She stepped down on the plank causing it too creek, she scrunches up her face not expecting to cause that sound. Jess looks up at the sound, briefly smiling then dropping it when he sees who it is.

"Where's Sabrina?"

"Thats my basket" Rory stumbles out, not knowing what to say she didn't think this far ahead

"Ah, no wonder it's crap"

"Well it was meant for Dean not you"

"Then why'd you point me in the wrong direction"

"Because"

Jess suddenly stands up and walks over to her

"Look I don't like you alright, I thought it was clear I liked your sister, I mean she's the only reason I even tolerate you, quite frankly I find you pretentious and annoying"

"But we're basically the same person"

"No, you're most definitely not"

"But I thought you liked me, what about the video store and you switching the tapes, why go through all that trouble"

"I only did that because Sabrina thought people would think that picture was her, I did it for her"

"But-"

"But nothing, what about Dean? He still your boyfriend?"

"Yes of course, but if you just-"

"That's all I need to hear, stay out of my business with your sister okay, I love her, more then anything, I just want to be with her and only her, not you, I don't care how much you look like her, you don't even come close in comparison to her, so just back off" 

Jess tries to walk off but Rory grabs his face and tries to bring him down to her lips. Jess pushes her off in disgust

"What the hell!?" Three voices say at the same time

Jess turns around and sees Sabrina and Dean staring in disbelief at the situation

"Shit" Jess runs his hands through his hair from stress before running off.

"Wait, Jess" Sabrina chases after him, not once looking at her sister

"Dean, wait it's not what it looks like" Rory pleads

Dean doesn't say anything back he just walks past her shoving a letter to her chest.
—————————————————————————-
Sabrina chases Jess down the street trying to catch up to him. Jess desperately runs not wanting to face her, not wanting to see the sadness on her face.

She doesn't open up that much, but from what he's gathered she's always felt overshadowed by Rory. At school, in her family, in the town, by friends, by boys, by everyone and everything. He would hate himself forever if she thought he liked Rory more then her, he would be absolutely crushed if he made her feel the way she's felt all her life. He promised he would always be there for her and make her feel like the special twin. She was special, the most special person ever.

Just then he felt a small grip around his wrist

"Jess"

"I'm sorry"

"Don't be"

"But"

"I saw and heard more then you think"

"What?"

"I love you too"

"What?"

"More then anything"

"I didn't-"

Just then Sabrina looked up into his eyes, grabbed his face, Jess grabbed hers back this time being the one doing the pulling in.

They shared a long awaited kiss, that became more and more intense, like they've been waiting for this kiss their entire lives. Sabrina walked them into a wall never breaking the kiss once. Once they broke apart and just stared at each other, eventually wrapping their arms around each other and hugged for what seemed like an eternity.

Jess pulled her head closer to his chest and kissed the top of her head

"I love you" he whispered