Senior Year

Sabrina didn't confront Rory or Dean about their little affair

Sabrina didn't confront Rory or Dean about their little affair. She decided to wait until Rory either slipped up or came clean on her own. She did have her fun though by trying to make plans with Rory when she knew she would be sneaking off with Dean, or randomly pointing out Dean on the street and making funny comments about him to see her sister bite her tongue or struggle to come up with excuses.

It was now the first day of school and Sabrina had bigger and better things to worry about. Like what her outfit was going to be. After creating a storm in her closet she settled on mismatching patterns that she knew Jess would make fun of her for later. Then she headed off to the diner, but saw Jess was already walking towards the school.

"Look at you Mr. Early Pants, I'm impressed" Sabrina hooked her arm into his.

"What can I say, new year, new me"

"Ugh you are so lame" Sabrina rolled her eyes, unhooked her arms and collapsed their hands together.

"You look very pretty today" Jess complimented

"Well thank you" Sabrina twirled around, then she snatched Jess' schedule out of his hands.

"Why am I getting a weird sense of deja vu?" Jess asked

"Oh you mean flashbacks to when you fell in love with me last year"

"No flashbacks to when I wanted to call the psych ward on you"

"Ugh as if, you've been obsessed with me since you saw my beautiful rainbow socks on the bus"

"Yeah because I've never seen someone look so deranged"

"Ah ha! So you admit you were obsessed with me" Sabrina accusingly points

"I still am" Jess steps in front of her and pulls her into a kiss, Sabrina just smiles into it.

"You still look deranged" Jess jokes pulling away

"And you still have that hideous jacket" Sabrina laughs

Sabrina looks over their schedules.

"Wow would you look at that, we have every class together" She smiles

"What how is that even possible?"

"Uh magic"

"Sabrina, what did you do?"

"Maybe you'll finally start showing up to school more"

"Sabrina..."

"Hey maybe you'll even pass and graduate!" Sabrina teasingly pokes his side

"Come on, what did you do?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about" Sabrina shrugs before running off towards the schools.

Jess was left standing in the middle of the street, staring in astonishment, he shakes his head and laughs.