Miso Soup

For the next couple of days Sabrina stayed in her room, only leaving for school then heading straight back. She's been eating less and dressing more dull then usual. Everyone has taken notice to the now dim light that used to shine so brightly out of her.

Before Lorelai returned from the spa Rory quietly woke up Jess to get him out of the house, shortly after Paris left too. When Sabrina eventually came down stairs her hair was a mess and her make up left obvious tear stains. Rory made her a strawberry cream cheese bagel which she took and few bites of before laying down on the couch. Rory came over and placed Sabrina's head in her lap playing with her hair, she whispered a quick "I'm sorry" and they stayed like that until their mother came back.

When Lorelai did return she entered the house full of sarcastic remarks and jokes about Emily but quickly took notice of her daughters unusual quietness. Neither one of girls were sure they should tell her what had really happened. And when she asked all Rory could get out was

"You said you wanted something crazy to happen"
——————————————————————————
Tensions between Jess and Dean grew worse and worse everyday. At school was the worst especially when they had classes together, especially when Sabrina was also in those classes.

Jess tried so hard to ignore him, but after seeing the effect it had on Sabrina, it was getting tough. Although she wouldn't talk much they still had their moments. He would hold her hand under the art room table, rub her back in history, leave sweet notes or annotated book pages in her locker, and at the end of the day before crossing the street to Luke's he would hug her for as long or as short as she wanted. Then they would part ways and do it all over again.

At the two week mark Lorelai couldn't stand seeing her daughter like this anymore, she knew Sabrina wouldn't open up so she went to Rory.

"Ok it's killing me, you have got to tell me what happened that weekend"

"Mom, I've told you everyday for the past two weeks, I can't"

"If something's hurting my daughter, I need to know, I need to fix it"

"I know mom I want to fix it too but I just can't"

"Please Rory, for Sabrina's sake please tell me"

Rory seeing the desperation in her eyes agreed, and told her everything. Lorelai was left in shock not knowing what to say or do, how could something like that happen, to her own daughter in her own household? She wanted to cry, her heart was shattered for her sweet Sabrina.

Lorelai went upstairs to her room and saw Sabrina lying there, she looked so small, like she was a little girl again. Lorelai walked over to the edge of her bed, she sat down and rubbed her back.

"I'm here"

Sabrina flipped over to face her mom, she looked up at her eyes, she knew she knew what happened. She just went in for a hug and cried in her mother's arms
for hours on end.