Luke's Rules

Jess walked Sabrina home after the dance marathon

Jess walked Sabrina home after the dance marathon. They walked down the sidewalk hand in hand. Jess' mind was full of thoughts about what Sabrina had said earlier. He knew it was an off handed joke, but he realized he never thought about that before. Sabrina on the other hand had totally forgotten about what she said, her main priority was the pain in her feet.

"Ugh my feet are killing me!" Sabrina stops in the middle of the side walk and takes off her heels, using Jess' shoulder to balance.

They begin to walk again but Sabrina winces in pain.

"Okay, that seemed to make the pain a whole lot worse"

Jess squats down in front of her and puts his arms out.

"Hop on"

"What?"

"Come on I'll carry you home"

Sabrina hopped on Jess' back, the frills of her dress slightly tickled his hand. She cuddled into his neck and eventually fell asleep in his arms.
——————————————————————————-
The next morning the three Gilmore Girls slowly and painfully walked over to the diner, complaining about their feet pain and tiredness the entire time.

"I never realized Luke's was a hundred miles away." Sabrina exhaustedly flops down into a chair

"We're lucky it wasn't snowing. It would've been The Donner Party all over again, but with slightly better hair." Lorelai joins her

"Why are you sitting over there?" Lorelai and Sabrina turn to Rory who was sitting at a different table

"Where?" Rory asked confused

"At that table." Lorelai gestures towards the table

"Huh. How did I get here?"

"You sat there."

"Well, this chair's very close to that chair, so you understand how I could've made the mistake."

"Move over here with us." Sabrina says

"Why don't you guys move over here with me?"

"Because we're not the one who sat in the wrong chair." Lorelai points out

"I think it's a little presumptuous to assume that my chair is the wrong chair when my chair could just as easily be the right chair."

"No."

"Why?"

"Because I'm the leader of the clan, the provider of the household, the alpha male, and the one whose feet just fell asleep so there's absolutely no chance of movement."