Sookie's Wedding Pt. 2

It was just before the wedding and everyone was mingling around the inn. The night before Lorelai ended up sleeping with Sabrina and Rory's dad. She was feeling good about this and thought that maybe this time it could really work out between her and him.

"So I'm guessing your mom talked to you?" The twins father says to Sabrina and Rory.

"She talks to us all the time." Sabrina replies

"Frequently when I'm begging her not to." Rory adds

"And she told you what we discussed?" the father asked

"She mentioned something about it, yes." Rory nods

"And what do you think about all this?" He continues to question

"I don't know." Rory shrugs

"What exactly are your intentions?" Sabrina jokes

"Excuse me?"

"Your intentions  are they honorable?" Rory plays along

"Completely honorable."

"Yeah? Because we have been waiting for this for a really long time and we take disappointment extremely hard. I mean it, property damage is often involved."

"Well, I better follow through on this, huh?

"I think that's an excellent idea." Both of the girls nod in agreement

Just then his phone rings so he excuses himself. Rory notices a familiar mountain of hair standing off in the distance. She nudges Sabrina's shoulder and points over to him.

"Oh my god!" Sabrina tightly grabs her sisters hand

"Go go" Rory motions forwards with her hand

Sabrina runs down the hill where Jess was standing at the bottom. Without even thinking she jumps up wrapping her arms and legs around him, Jess almost falls back but managed to catch her. Once she settles into him he hugs her tighter placing one arm around her waist and the other cradled the back of her head.

"What are you doing here?" Sabrina excitedly asks as they slowly break apart

"Hello to you, too" Jess laughs

"Is everything okay?"

"You look pretty." Jess reaches out and touches some of the daisy's that were imbedded in her hair

"Thank you, you do too. What are you doing here?"

"I moved back."

"What?"

"I moved back."

"But  what  why?"

"Just wanted to." Jess pulls Sabrina into another hug, she pulls her face out from his chest, then looks up as he looks down.

They share a passionate kiss.

They kiss until Sabrina begins to hear bells, and she panickly pulls away.

"Oh my god! The wedding! I better go...I gotta go...I-"

"Go" Jess says grabbing her shoulders turning her towards the hill and giving her a slight push forwards, she then hurriedly runs off.

Jess stands there smiling watching her go, but when he turns around he is faced by someone who he really didn't want to run into on his first day back.

"You a stalker or what?" Jess rolls his eyes

"What are you doing back? I thought we finally got rid of you" Dean pushes Jess a little

"Stop it" Jess tries to walk off to the side but Dean stands in his way

"No"

"Aren't you obsessed with the other twin?, why don't you stay out of my business and try to make things right with her"

Dean doesn't say anything back, Jess rolls his eyes again and finally walks off, leaving Dean standing there.