Construction

"Tom, what the hell is going on up there?" Luke demands

"We're redoing your apartment. What do you think is going on up there?"

Instead of buying an apartment Luke bought the building next to the diner to expand his apartment and make more space for Jess. However he was promised minimal disruption which was not the case, the ceiling was starting to fall in.

The three Gilmore Girls walk into the diner trying to find a place to sit, but Luke kept telling them not to sit down for their own safety. Lorelai cellphone rings so Luke sends her outside, while the twins finally find a place to sit. Jess walks by stops at their table and hands Sabrina an open umbrella.

"Oh, you are really funny. You and Tom should put an act together." Luke remarks but then turns to Sabrina and whispers "I'd leave it open."

Lorelai then walks in announcing to the girls
"I'm going to a spa with my mother."
——————————————————————————
The three girls sat in Lorelai's room helping her pack.

"So here's the deal, I go into my facial just as my mother is finishing her salt glow, which will end ten minutes after I've hit my scalp treatment which puts me in the watsu massage pool at least six minutes into her back facial. Uh, in fact, the day is so well planned, I won't see her until dinner which will be cut tragically short by the food poisoning I plan to contract."

"You are twelve and disgusting" Rory quips

"I don't know, seems like a pretty good plan to me" Sabrina puts her hand to her chin nodding up and down in deep thought

"You really think you can avoid Grandma the entire weekend?" Rory questions

"Hey, I'm nothing if not a great organizer. Now, let's talk about what you two are gonna do tonight. Throwing a party, I hope? Inviting hundreds of bikers and lowlifes who are gonna trash the place?"

"I am going to do laundry, watch TV, order Indian food and go to bed early."

"Ditto, minus the laundry, and the TV, and I'm not really down for Indian food tonight, ugh and I am so not going to bed early" Sabrina flops down on her mothers bed

"So I can count on you for the bikers and lowlifes"

"Sorry mom, but realistically I'll probably just be working on my painting, it's coming together pretty nicely"

"Ugh you guys, you have to do something bad when Mommy's out of town. It's the law. You're seen Risky Business, right? Now I'm not asking for a prostitution ring, but how about a floating craps game or something?"

"I'll see what I can do" Sabrina winks

"I would greatly appreciate that"

Just then a car honks signaling Emily had arrived to pick up Lorelai, who had arrived in a limo.

Sabrina looked out at the car "huh, so that's where I get my over dramaticness"