41.

"Vi! Violet!"

"Baby where are you?!" She panics. My heart began to race again as I frantically begin running trying to find my mom as I finally hear her voice clearly from a closet.
Opening it in met with a home video of my mom finding me in a closet crying.
"You sweet naive thing." I hear suddenly against my right ear sending chills down my neck making the hair there raise instantly.

  I tried to get words to come out.. nothing did but a small squeak. James pushed a strand of my hair behind my ear as he stepped completely into my view.
  "Bat.. you really shouldn't go off places alone. Something might.. happen." James spoke as he used all the strength he had to push me across the studio knocking me onto my ass.

"Fuck!!" I screamed out in pain. Looking around me I see James walking over to me with an evil smile curved on one side.
   "I only wanted to play, like old times."

Trying to stand up the pain really begins to set in, looking down at my legs finally I see that somehow my ankle is facing the wrong way.
  "Mother.. fucker." I said softly with panic as James finally gets in front of me. Tears streaming down my face as I feel hopeless.
  Maybe this really is where I end. Maybe leaving a goodbye was a good thing. So Edward doesn't have to see any of this.

  "Where is Renee' ! Where is my mother!?" I shouted at him with tears down my face and anger in my eyes. James bent down and set a hand on top of my right leg.
   "She is safe... but you?" James looked at me with a smile creeping along his face as he held down tightly at my leg.
  "Ah!!" I tell in pain trying to push him off of me. "Where is Edward? The Cullens always come running for the ones they love right?" He spoke mocking me for my love and Time with the cullens.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?" I yelped out suddenly as I'm gripping my leg starting to see blood around James's hands.
"I want you." He seethed through his teeth. "There's something about you, there's always been something inviting me in to you.. and I intend to find out what it is." James spoke with hunger as he grabbed my right arm rolling my sleeve up, quickly biting down into my wrist.

All I could do hell out in pain, as I began to feel my vision going blurry and my head falls down onto the ground. The last thing I remember was seeing a flash of Edward and Alice, my sweet brain soothing me off.

EDWARD

      "What do you mean she isn't here?" I yelled at the top of my lungs causing an echo. I had a bad feeling and just needed to check and make sure she was okay.
   The first thing that happens when I show up to the hotel? I find out Violet is somehow gone.
    "She's gone! She must've left when we went to go look for our luggage." Alice explained as she had began to pace around the hotel room.

       I could feel my body tense up so hard, I had no idea what to think. Where could you be? Why would she leave? She knows how dangerous James is!

*time skip*

"Son wait !" I could hear Carlisle shout out behind me as I darted my way into the ballet studio. Finding a way onto the balcony to creep in, I crouched down looking to see if I could find the two of them.

     "I should've known he would be too smart to fall for it.." I softly spoke to myself as I felt someone touch my shoulder. Jumping back a bit I look to see its Carlisle.

   Coming out of my thoughts I hear Violet not yelling but screeching at the top of her lungs. Shooting to my feet I see James pinning Violet to the ground holding her arm to his face.

Oh my fucking god. No.
Please don't do this to me right now. Not her.

  Suddenly I reacted so fast I didn't even register it at first. Hearing a ringing clear from my ears I see that I have pinned James down.
   "You sick son of a bitch!" I spat in his face.
  James began to laugh catching me off guard  throwing me into a mirror choking me out.

    "The vampire coming for his bat. How cute." James began laughing in my face causing me to grab him by his forearms and throwing us around to him pinned up against the mirror completely shattering it.
   Feeling my eyes go black and losing all sense of control I grab his neck and take a bite out of his diamond skin.
  "Her name is Violet. You'll have to answer for what you've done, you NEVER turn the ones you love." I spat at him with venom as I began beating him senseless.
   I could feel my knuckles turning numb, my arms going at an unnatural speed.
  "Son!" I feel Carlisle grab me by my shoulders. "Remember who you are." He looked at me with his piercing forever forgiving eyes.
   All I could do was let go of James as Jasper, Alice, and Emmett handled him.

"She needs you." Carlisle spoke clearly to me as I immediately made my way to Violet finding her in pain. Shaking uncontrollably her limbs jerking up and down.
"My god.." my eyes immediately darted back towards James as I could what the others were doing to him.

Carlisle pulled my attention back to Violet.
  "They're going to tear him to pieces and burn his body. Pay attention to her they got him." He pulled his belt off and handed it to me.

He placed his hands over Violets mangled leg, "Wrap it around my hand. We have to stop the bleeding."

  I wrapped it quickly around his hands as I could see myself visibly shaking. Beginning to smell Violets blood my head snapped to her.
She smells so sweet. Sweet like a forest.

   "Carlisle! What do I do!" I grunted out in a half shout, I was beginning to lose control. I wanted to do something I really shouldn't.
  "The venom is racing Edward, you know what you have to do."

"What if I can't stop."

"Find your happy place. You have to."

Swallowing I grabbed her arm as she was jerking, "I promise I'll make it go away Violet.. I can help you stop hurting." I spoke softly before sinking my teeth into the already bite marks of James. Sucking not only the venom out but her blood.

   The sweet taste of it. A taste I have been longing for , for so long. It was the best thing I have ever tasted, I knew I waited for a reason. That's I would find her.
    "Edward. Son. Her blood is clean stop." I could hear Carlisle say to me frantically as I began to fade out completely, a ringing began in my head again.

That was all I remember.