33.

"You should've never disobeyed me Violet

"You should've never disobeyed me Violet. I'm still your family." 

With pure disgust on my face I stared like a moron, "We are not family. Not anymore."

James stepped closer to me, "Is that so?"

Swallowing any fear I might have, "You are nothing but a monster James"

Suddenly he was right in my face knocking to the ground. Hearing the glass around me shatter I accepted my fate, I know my chances of getting out of this are very slim.

His lips curved into an evil smirk and his eyes were black, filled with nothing but hate.
"Such a shame Edward isn't here to save you."
James smiled and crushed my leg with nothing but his hand causing me to go into immense pain.

I've never felt this pain before, I could feel the bones in my leg shatter every second he held onto me.
"Let me go! Let me go!" I screamed out.

"You're mine now." He snarled.

Leaping out of bed I landed onto the floor smacking my head onto the floor.
"Holy shit..." I fumbled for a second only to find my balance to sit up right.

Rubbing my head I remembered my dream. My eyes went wide when I heard a blood curling scream come from another room in the house
Running out of Edward's room I see all of the cullens standing around Alice as she stood there in shock with a tear running down her face.

"Alice! Alice..." I ran to her grabbing onto her hands. "Are you okay..."

Her eyes became fixated on me as she couldn't find her words. "Did you see him too?" I asked her softly.

Alice threw her arms around me engulfing me into a tight hug as she sobbed softly.
"Woah what happened?" Emmett asks as he's tired being left in the dark.

"Will someone please explain what is happening?" Esme asks us softly.

Pulling away from Alice I looked at everyone with uncertain glossy eyes, "We saw James."

Edward's eyes went black filled with hate and anger, Carlisle went into a protective mode, Emmett looked like he was ready to fight to the death. Everyone was immediately on edge.

"How did you both see the same thing?" Rosalie questioned as she slowly sat down on the couch.
"I-I don't know.." I answered back.

It's true, I wasn't so sure how Alice and I both saw the same thing. Alice can see the future in a sense, but I don't have that power at all.
"Jasper get the books, Esme pack clothes, Emmett get any equipment we might need" Carlisle started to give everyone something to do.

I stood there unable to move. I don't understand what's happening and why it's happening. This has to be a sign that we need to take care of James now, but I don't see how we would do that..