30.

The next day has been a strange one? Everyone has been gone all day and I'm guessing they're out feeding or running errands

The next day has been a strange one? Everyone has been gone all day and I'm guessing they're out feeding or running errands. Being stuck in the house alone is not what I wanted.
I ended up having a panic attack because this morning Edward wasn't anywhere in sight and being left completely alone. But I did manage to pull myself out of it.

In the kitchen I noticed Esme had gotten coffee so I decided to make some tea. Sitting at the bar I noticed that the snow is almost gone. Deciding to text Jacob to confront him about what I say.

Violet: We need to talk.

Jacob: Okay? What about?

Violet: No. In person, it's important.

Jacob: okay.. head to the reservation then.

Grabbing my bag I realized I had no way to get to the reservation, I didn't have my vehicle and everyone was gone.
Realizing that they might have a bike in the garage I headed in there and saw 2 cars and a dirt bike.

Now this is my style, I used to ride dirt bikes all the time at the reservation.
Checking the gas tank and if it still works I heard someone walk into the garage.

"Violet?"

I swung my head so fast you would've swore I broke my neck.
Standing there was Esme with worried eyes.

"Hi Esme.. I thought no one was home.."

She walks over to me, "I just got back.." she noticed I was holding the keys to the bike and continued talking.
"You going somewhere?"

"I Uh.. I need to go to the reservation. But my truck isn't here.. and I saw the bike"

She smiled softly, "It's Emmett's but I'm sure he wouldn't mind. Just be careful."

I nodded my head getting on the bike, "When everyone supposed to be back?"

"In a couple of hours why?"

I started up my the bike and put my bag on my back, "I wanted to get back before Edward does. He would lose his mind.."

She sighed, "Don't worry about him. I will take care of it.. just.. we can't protect you on the reservation Violet, so please be careful."

I nodded giving her a quick hug before leaving.

Esme's POV

I just hope she understands why we can't protect her and will be careful. Though, I do believe Edward will be upset when he gets home.

Edward's POV

My siblings and I get back to the house after feeding and notice that Esme is back as well.

"Hey Emmett.. can we talk?" I stand on the balcony crossing my arms.

He stops in his tracks and looks at me with scared eyes, "Uh.. sure?"