5.

I finally reached home, and great Charlie is home early too

I finally reached home, and great Charlie is home early too. Putting on my big girl pants and wiping my tears away I grabbed my things and walked inside.
"Violet, you're home early." Charlie is quite puzzled and I plan on leaving it at that. He deals with too much stress as the Chief of Police , he doesn't need me bothering him with his problems. I continue walking past him and go into my room slamming the door then locking it. "Come on Vi, talk to me. Why are you home so early from school." I hear him trying to make sense of his daughter early home from school seeming though she was so positive this morning.

"Dad.. can I just please be left alone. I don't want to talk about it." Pleading him at this point , I deal with my problems alone. I loathe the idea of putting more stress onto my dad than he already deals with. Besides, he wouldn't understand , though he would try and I love him for that.

"Okay Vi.. I will be downstairs when you want to talk" he walks away till I can't hear his feet creaking on the floorboards. Moving to Forks I had intentions of making friends, trying to do better than Phoenix , thinking spending time with Charlie would do me good. But as I have realized, it has made me see truly how toxic this town is and why my mother was unhappy here.. unhappy with Charlie. First day and I managed to make myself out of a spectacle. I sit on my bed nearly ripping my hair out of my head crying.

"Why, why did I have to blow up on her. I should've just kept my mouth shut." Muttering to myself not knowing what to do. I would simply just draw to de stress myself, but seeming as I threw it at Cullens head this morning , I don't know where it is. I never expected living in Forks being this difficult right off the bat. Two things came from today, two good things. Eric and Then Alice Cullen, the two friends I have managed to make today despite everything that had happened. Alice is a mystery, she doesn't even know me and I don't know her yet she decided to run after me to see if I was okay, I thank her for that.

I start raging throwing everything around my room screaming, losing my mind. "I HATE IT HERE. WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THIS TO MYSELF!" Im screeching at the top of my lungs sobbing my eyes out then I just drop to the ground holding my knees to myself.

"Why do I always do this to myself.." I softly whisper. Because you are the reason for your problems Violet. You won't let people get close , and can't let go. You lash out on people and you destroy others and yourself. You're destructive.

"Well. Doesn't that just top the cake for me."