12.

Two weeks had passed, I had accepted that I will probably never get answers from Edward no matter how hard I tried to pry it out of him, I accepted maybe we weren't meant to be together, or even friends.

I accepted that I have feelings for him despite my efforts to push them away. I was too afraid , too afraid to fall for him. I didn't didn't want to end up falling without having him there to catch me. We had grown closer to each other, we talked about hopes and dreams , I even let him see my sketch book. He was the first one to ever look in it. I held it sacred to my heart. It was a Saturday when I decided to just stay home and not hangout with Jacob, Eric or Angela.

I was in the kitchen putting away dishes when I heard Charlie call from the front door, "Violet you have a visitor here for you" being quite puzzled on who it could be since I had told everyone I was staying home and they would usually tell me if they were coming over, I finished then headed to the door.

Emmett Cullen was standing there.

"Oh? Hi Emmett? Come in" I stepped out his way and walked in. Why the hell was Emmett Cullen here, we had talked maybe a few times in history class, we weren't even friends.

"Can we talk it's really important" he looked at me flustered like he hadn't slept in days.
"Hey dad we're gonna be upstairs" I called out to Charlie and I got a simple okay from him. I led Emmett upstairs to my room shutting it behind not wanting Charlie to hover.

I say on my bed and he sat beside me with pierced lips and his hair gone wild, "Emmett what do you need to tell me? Did something happen to Edward?"

He chuckled a little bit, "No Vi, Edward is fine. It's about you"
I looked at him crazy, "me? What about me?"
"You weren't at school Friday, and the days before you just seemed... lost"
I shook my head taking my turn to laugh, "Emmett I was sick Friday that's why. I had Eric bring me my school work since his the T.A."
"Oh. Well that's refreshing. Are you sure you're okay?" His eyes scattered around my room that I hadn't bothered to clean since I've had too many episodes and stressful days.
"I'm fine." Trying to pull of the best fake smile I could not wanting to unleash my emotions to him. He doesn't deserve to know how I feel. No one does.

"You know you can talk to me right? And Alice too. I know y'all haven't gotten quite close" now that was true we have. We have hung out after school a few times.

"Emmett, why do you care how I'm doing? We've barely spoken to each other. I don't get why you're so concerned with my well being" running my hands through my hair , so confused on what he needed or wanted to know about me.

He chuckled slightly with a broken smile, "I want to know your story."
"My story? What about my story. There's not much to be said."
"Then you should have no problem telling me it" he flashed a smile, a real one this time.

"Dude, you have no idea what you're getting yourself into." Taking a deep breathe I just had a sinking feeling that I could trust Emmett enough with telling him some of my deepest secrets. Was I really ready to tell someone everything that's going on with me?

The answer is no. No I am not, but I go ahead and do it not being able to push this feeling away.

I shake my head and let out a deep breath, " you wanna know my story" he nodded his head fast, "I'm here for you " is all he said.

"Okay well. At a young age I was diagnosed with depression, a year later anxiety. My parents split when i was four years old and growing up that put a stressed headspace on me. I missed my dad I wanted to be with him all the time. It killed me not being able to see him everyday like when I was little. All throughout school I got bullied and teased about how I am so small, it wasn't my fault" Emmett is just intensely looking at me, listening to every word I say, taking in each detail.