17.

Two days have passed since me and Jacobs falling out, and to say the least, I'm still upset. But I want my best friend back. I have no one, I feel alone. Defeated. I started my day with finishing my picture project, all my pictures hanging up and the left over in scrapbooks. Then my usual cup of coffee, followed by sitting outside taking in nature.

What a stupid lamb I am, and always shall be. I don't understand how someone could do this to someone else. When you love someone you want them to be safe and feel loved at all times.. not invisible. If he truly loved me or cared, he would've tried his best to apologize, he would've never stopped. I'm playing the waiting game at this point honestly, and it's frustrating. I just want to feel better. As I decided to step inside I see Emmett walking up to my house.

"Emmett.." was all I managed to say before I tackled him with a hug.
"Woah there, someone missed me"
"Of course! You guys haven't talked to me since..." I trailed off looking at my feet
"Since Edward. I know" he said sitting down on the porch steps

I sat down beside him and laid my head on his shoulder, "why did you guys start ignoring me too.. I've been so alone.."
"Vi, I'm so sorry. Carlisle thought it would best for everyone, for everything to calm down. But I couldn't take it anymore, I had to see my little big sister." He said hugging me

I hug him back, "I accept your apology. I've just...I've been left in the dark. Abandoned. You and Alice were really the only friends I had.. or could tolerate seeing."
"Well never free, big little brother is here!" He said doing the Superman pose which caused to laugh hysterically. I missed Emmett, I miss Alice too. I never got the chance to get close to Rosalie or Jasper, but most importantly I miss Edward. With everything in my heart.

"You miss him don't you?" Emmett asks which makes me snap out of my thoughts, "how can I not. He's always there in the back of my mind"
"He's not doing so good without you either you know." He says as he starts to build a miniature snowman in front of us.
"Him? Miss me? Impossible."
"Ahh little big sister. That's where you're wrong. Edward is very complicated. He does love you, truly. However..."
"Well spit it out." I said being too impatient for him not to say anything.

"Edward has difficulty expressing his feelings, and when he does... it doesn't end well. It's not that he doesn't want to be with you, it's him not wanting to put your life in danger. Because it very well could be" he says as he finishes his snowman wrapping his scarf around it, and placing his beanie on top of it.

"He's more complicated than me.." I say looking down
"Ah yes. But you guys are meant to be. You both have your broken parts, but you are the light in each other's life. So don't stress yourself out. When he realizes it's meant to be, hell come running back. Or when he realizes he's been a cunt to you" Emmett let's out a chuckle on the last part before sitting beside me.

"You really think so?" I look at him
"Oh I know so. See, Alice has the gift of being able to see the future. However the visions are subjective. But she did see you two being happy together. Edward just refuses to listen."

"Oh damn." I grab a stick and starting drawing in the sand while Emmett and I sit in silence for a while.
"Violet. I know it's hard, trust me I know. But give it time, and you'll always have the rest of us I promise." He says before standing up, "I gotta dash. You get yourself inside little big sister. It's freezing out here"
"Wait! Let me take a picture of you and your snowman!" I say grabbing my phone. He poses for a few , then we take one of us with the snowman. Genuinely having a good time.

"See you around little big sister" he says smiling while he runs out into the woods as cars pass by.

I scream out, "act human loser!!" While laughing knowing he could hear me.

I look back at the snowman he made and snaps a picture of it realizing he left his beanie and scarf. Silly boy. I grab them and head inside, making me a nice cup of coffee once again.