6.

Today has been total and utter shit

Today has been total and utter shit. I have Alice talking my ear off, scolding me for what I did to Violet, Emmett trying to fight me because he has a protective bond over her. And I'm beating myself up, for causing Violet to be hurt. I hurt the one I love.

"You're such a brat Edward! Can't you understand y'all are meant to be together" Alice is practically fuming with fury at this point. Throwing anything within a foot of her at me.

"Will you stop nagging me!" I growl at her. "I made my decision. Can't you respect that? Especially after what happened today! She's too fragile to be brought into our life. I can't even hear her thoughts.. I simply get nothing." My eyes filling with tears but I shake them away.

"I don't accept that! I've seen it Edward. She will find out. I've seen you guys being happy together. She's your mate." She says sitting by me. "I can't Alice.. I can't do that to her. I will destroy her, I don't trust myself around her. She's already broken.." I said trailing off leaning my head onto her shoulder.

"Ed how would you know if she is already broken. You haven't said one word to her"
Jasper decides to speak up finally, "Alice, when she was lashing out.. the emotions I felt radiate off of her. It wasn't just anger, it was wrathful , it was distress , sorrow. She has strong energy but most of it is just unexplainable." Jasper starts to cry a little. Being able to feel others emotions can sometimes put a real weight on you.

Just then Emmett and Rosalie get home. Of course he is still furious with me and my actions. "YOU. Just wait till I get my hands on you" he starts to lunge at me but Jasper and Rosalie hold him back.

"Son. You need to calm down or go up to your room. We will NOT tolerate this behavior in this house. I don't give a damn how old you are." Carlisle steps in front of Emmett which leaves him no choice but to calm down. So he proceeds to sit across the room

Emmett sits and thinks He is still a little shit for it.

"Well you are one too" Edward smiles at him with attitude. "Boys. Stop" Esme butts in.

"Well Alice, didn't you break a lot of stuff." He sneered towards her laughing.

"Can it Emmett" she replied back.

I finally speak up again "I'm over this." I then proceed to stand up , "we are not putting her in more danger. I forbid it. She may be my mate , but I will love her from afar." And with that I go up to my room.