4.

Frustrated and pissed off I finally get to the cafeteria

Frustrated and pissed off I finally get to the cafeteria. I decide to just get an apple and water. I was walking around looking like an idiot , not having any place to really sit. I finally see Eric and he starts waving me down , "Hey Arizona! Come sit over here!" I instantly smile , feeling welcomed and known by one familiar face. I happily sit down next to him.

"Jessica, Angela, this is Violet." I gave him a hard look
"My bad. Vi. This is Vi." I smiled
"Hello Jessica, hello Angela"
"How you liking Forks Vi ? Not better than Arizona I assume?" Jessica rolls her eyes towards me
"Actually, I love it here in Forks. I enjoy the rain, and forests. The occasional sunlight." I harshly said.
"Down Vi... she meant no harm." He looked at Jessica "Did you Jess?"
"No. I didn't. Sorry for offending you." She coldly said but I chose to ignore it.
Angela then snaps a picture of me practically blinding me. "Gotta get the perfect shot for the paper!" She chirped smiling at me.
"The feature is dead Angela! Don't bring it up" Eric snapped "I got you baby" while putting an arm around me.
"Thanks. But I'm a big girl , I can handle myself" I said laughing

Then I turned my head and saw people start to walk in. And my god , they look majestic. Gracefully walking, seeming genuinely happy to be around each other.

"Yo, who are they." I looked towards Eric , but Jessica spoke up.
" That is the Cullens. Adopted siblings of Esme and Doctor Carlisle. Extremely attractive family.. they are all together together though, it's a bit weird" Jessica was going on and on till Angela spoke up "You know they aren't actually related right? It's totally fine"

Jessica dismissing Angela, " the blonde is Rosalie and the big dude that's Emmett. Then the little girl with pixie hair that's Alice, and Jasper is the one who looks like he's always in pain" she's practically gawking at them at this point. She seems to know they're whole life story.

Walking through the door and just plops a seat next to them is not who I expected. The one with no name and practically ran away from me. Him.
"Who's that?" I still can't get over how beautiful he is, along with why he feels so familiar to me. But I know I've never met him in my life.

"That is Edward Cullen, Forks most eligible bachelor. However nobody here is good enough for him." Ew now she's drooling at him. I get he's attractive but Damn that's a bit much.
"He seems rude. He practically ran away from me in bio." I said crossing my arms. Which was in speed the wrong thing to say.

"Don't you ever talk about him like that again!" Jessica practically growled at me.
"Oh eat shit Jess." I then stood up
" You have given me nothing but a bad attitude, rolling your eyes at me. Been completely rude , getting up in the Cullens business , AND being hostile because I said Edward was rude"
I started getting people's attention in the building , including the Cullens who looked like they were laughing. I don't blame them I look crazy.

"Oh fuck off Violet. You don't know shit. He is mine."

Did this bitch really

Edward POV

I was looking out the window trying to drown out Alice while she nags me about her visions.

"Look Alice, I'm not dragging her into our life okay, end of story. She's too precious." I finally look in Alice's direction

"And fierce it seems." Emmett spits out while laughing
"What are yo-"
I get my attention pulled towards Violet's table while she's practically screaming

"Oh eat shit Jess. You have given me nothing but a bad attitude, rolling your eyes at me. Been completely rude , getting up in the Cullens business , AND being hostile because I said Edward was rude"

I'm shocked. She's standing up to Jessica, no one has the balls enough to do that. Jessica has been nothing but rude to everyone since we started high school.

"Edward. What. Did. You. Do." Alice stares me down
"I ran away from her in bio.. her smell was just too intense. Then I didn't talk her.. she threw her sketchbook at me. " I confessed scratching my neck

"Ugh. It's destiny! Accept it Ed!"
"No alice! I will not accept it" I sneered and she backed down

Violet POV

Everyone is staring and Jess is just looking at me with the nastiest face. I gotta bounce. I ran towards the exit "THIS ISNT OVER" Jessica yells towards me. I simply flip her off. Running to my truck in the rain I throw my stuff in the truck and just drop to the ground sobbing.

Yeah what I did was badass, but it doesn't mean I enjoy it. First day and already made a bad impression. I feel my anxiety building and just sob harder. I try to fit in, make friends like my mother told me too do. But everything is so different here. It's gonna start circulating around the school and town most likely. I can't do this. And it's all because of the Cullens. this started over the Cullens!

"Hey are you okay Vi?"
"Shit! You scared me .." trying to wipe my tears away turning to see who it was.

Alice.

"Yeah. I'm just peachy!" Faking smiling holding back tears
"Honey. No you're not." Pulling me into a hug and I lost it. I just started sobbing
"I-I dont know what I did to make everyone hate me! I thought moving here would help me. I lost my sketchbook! Edward hates me , and I didn't even do anything! Jessica is out to get me.." i pulled away fixing to hop into my truck
"I should've never came to Forks.."

"Vi! No one hates you. Jessica is just.. she's a brat now. And Edward, he doesn't hate you, he could never. Trust me. He just has... difficulty expressing it." She said pulling me into another hug. "You're meant to be here okay. She said smiling

"I- no promises" I started up my truck and headed home.