20.

Carlisle had insisted that they have a family meeting about me

Carlisle thinks that my dreams happen for a reason.
Carlisle thinks I'm special.

That is absurd, I've never been called special before besides by my family. To have the Cullens call me special is a bit mind blowing to me. The whole family and me are sitting in the living room, Edward, Jasper, Alice, and I are sitting in the couch. Esme and Carlisle are sitting across from us and Rosalie and Emmett are standing up by the window. My sketches are laying all across the coffee table and no one is talking, instead they are inspecting my sketches. Everyone has worried yet confused eyes.

"So, you're telling me all these are dreams you've had?" Alice looks at me, "y-yes. Immediately after I wake up I sketch them out." I say looking at her.
"But how though?" Jasper cuts in looking towards Carlisle.
"Jasper that's what we are trying to figure out. It shouldn't be possible, but it is and we don't know where to even start to figure out this situation." Carlisle replies back with a stressed look.

I'm just sitting between Edward and Alice with my knees pulled to my chest thinking of how my sketches could possibly be anything but dreams. But at this point, I'm in a house full of vampire so anything is possible.

"Alice? Have you seen anything about Violet?" Emmett asks her with a shaky voice. She looks at him with tear filled eyes. "No. In fact.. I can't even see Violet anymore."

Edwards body stiffens straight up and pulls me practically on top of his lap. "What do you mean you can't see her anymore?" He asks harshly. Alice looks around at everyone worryingly and then exhales deeply, "I cant see her. I can't see Violets future at all."

Esme cuts in, "Well that can't be right.. you've been able to see her perfectly. Her dreams and all has been an ongoing thing."

Carlisle puts his hand over Esme's, "yes dear, it doesn't make sense. We need to keep this under wraps as long as we can, who knows what the Volturi would do if they found out about this.." he started trailing off and Emmett slams his fists down.

"We have to protect Violet. I refuse to let my little
Big sister get hurt." He said with the most serious look I've seen him with.

"But I would never ask to put your life in danger because of me Little Big Brother" I see before getting up and hugging him, him returning the hug.

Jasper starts smirking before chuckling, "what is up with yalls nicknames for each other?" Emmett and I just laugh at each other. "Well... on one of the days I went to check in on her it kinda happened" he said

I returned myself back to Edward and sat back on his lap and wrapping his blanket around me, "It was before I found out about you guys.. and besides without the added vampire years, he's only 17.. I'm 18, so I made the joke that he was my Little Big brother because he was my little brother but is way bigger than me." I said all fast