Chapter 19🖤💙

"What? I don't understand Biu, why would Jimmy do this?"

"One day I was about to call you because i couldn't tolerate staying away from you. I thought I will try to explain myself to you. But right then Jimmy called me."

"Jimmy. What happened?"
"Uncle , I am in trouble. Please come."
"What , tell me clearly "

"Should I tell you?"
"Peter?"
"Yes , Peter. Your old friend."
"What the hell are you doing with my nephew?"

"Come , meet me and you will know"

"When I went there. Jimmy was standing with him. Scared. He ran towards me. I asked Peter what is it all about and he said that he only wanted money from me because of all the financial and career loss he faced due to the case I did on him."

"And in exchange of what?"

"He made ...he made Jimmy deliver some .."
"Drugs?"

Biu nods.

"And?"
"He said.."

"Listen Build. I never wanted this. I have seen Jimmy since he was a child. Trust me , i always think of him as my own."

"Shut up. If that was the case you would not have done this "

"I never wanted to harm him. But I am drowned in debts. Because of your case I don't get work anywhere. Small jobs don't pay me well and i could not deliver them by myself because i cannot afford another jail term. But I was always behind him, when he went for delivery "

"Shut up I said. I am not giving you any money and Jimmy will testify against you . You coerced him to do that, against his will. "

"No Build, you will not do anything like that. You will pay me and you will keep quiet."

"Because you say so?" Biu said

"No, because I say so" this was the voice of the lady coming from next room. But Biu recognised that voice .

"Lily?"
"Yes. Listen Build i don't have mood for any argument so you must listen and watch something"

She played an audio, and in no time Biu understood, these were his and Bible's voices. From conversations it shifted to heavy breathings, moaning and then taking each other's name in those moanings.

"Don't look that shocked. It's coming from here"

And there was a video running on the tv in another hall of the house Biu was in. Looking at which Jimmy immediately turned around, a severe regret and guilt filling his soul as he was the one who placed cameras in his house. Even Peter turned away his eyes.

They were Bible and Build in the video with their really very private moments.

"I don't understand what Bible saw in a filth like you. You don't even match him an inch close. His face tells he is utterly dissatisfied with you. Look at his proportions and look at your aged body. " Lily spoke.

Biu tried a lot but his tears couldn't stop. He bit his tongue . Jimmy ran outside out of shame. Peter felt uncomfortable and switched off the tv.

"Enough Lily. Just tell him what you want and let him and Jimmy go" Peter said.

Lily gave him an eye but proceeded anyways.

"So Build, you can give Peter money for all I care but if you don't want yourself, your nephew and your Bible to be shamed infront of world , then leave him, leave Bible. Stay away, breakup, disappear from his life and make sure that he hates you. Because only then he will come crawling to me and I will keep him and his attitude under my feet. If you don't then your nephew goes to jail for drug delivery and your boyfriend would be enjoyed by many porn lovers . Oh also the media , the social media , the people he is working with. Shame and shame all his way. On the top of that , i would additionally release the cctv footages. One from my LA house where he pushed me, and one from here our office where he pushed me again. A total destruction. And who knows better than you what it feels like to be destroyed and destructed. When people shame you on each step you walk. When you are the talk of the town but all in wrong way. I am sure you won't want Bible to go through all that ? "