Chapter -4..💙🖤

"How dare you come here. For what? Bible yells at Build while tears are streaming down his face."The pain that you have given me, is it not enough that you have returned again? Get out of my sight" he shouts. Build is standing fixated at a place as if someone is holding him. He is not able to move at all. He wants to say something to Bible. He wants to apologise but his lips are strangely sealed. He tries to open them but they only tremble.
It's suffocating. Build helplessly watches Bible coming close towards him. He fears, will Bible beat him now? Will he shout more? But Bible is different his eyes softened a bit. "what is this change of emotions. Was'nt he hating me just now?"
Build is confused trying to get into Bible's head. He wants to read his thoughts. He wants to know wheather they are contained with hatred or love. Bible's fingers move towards Build's face wiping a falling tear drop. He leans forward and rests his forehead on Build's. Build is just trying to sink in the emotions Bible is giving him when he suddenly feels a piece of clothe engulfing his body slowly from chest to back then head and it was too late to realise that Bible has wrapped him up in a thick curtain with multiple layers and is taking each step away from him. His breath, his voice , his cries are fading away. He is nowhere to be felt near Build. Build wants to speak but the cloth is wrapped around his entire face. He is running all around like a blind man feeling the oxygen in his body going down every second and he is at the verge of passing out when the curtain is teared by someone. Build takes in the oxygen immediately and looks at the person but his vision is too blurr and the person just disappears from his sight

Build opened his eyes breathing heavily. Sweating, tiny tear drops falling to the side. He felt so still as if he had been tied down. It took some time for him to realise that it was a dream.  But it felt so real, tightening his stomach. All the feelings of guilt and anger altogether were surrounding him. It was  suffocating. He took  a deep breath and got out of the bed reaching the window to let the early red sunlight fall on his sweaty face. He breathed again deeply. There had been so much buried in his heart , he fought against the wrong that was done to him, he spoke a lot to people,  to authorities , to the culprits but not a single word that he wanted to say to Bible was spoken  in these 7 years. They have been there in his heart repeating every now and then but never were uttered from his lips.  Because the only person who should listen to him had not been there infront of him and these feelings had been bitter really bitter, filling him with rage, anger towards Bible and towards himself.
"How can I even think of trying to see him again? What good it will do ? again all those bad memories will put me in vulnerable state and i don't want that anymore " Build was talking to himself, understanding that seeing Bible again will only cause more pain and he had promised himself to not let any pain enter his life.
"I won't and it's best that I don't. Yes i won't go to his shooting and anyways i don't know the location. I will have to call Matt for it. It's better i don't disturb her family time" Build made his final decision that it's better to stay as far as possible from Bible . So he called p'moon. "Good Morning p'moon. Are you up? Come let's have breakfast together then we can go for shopping to the mall" Build decided to explore the city with p'moon and do some shopping which always lifted up his mood.

"I thought you won't be hanging out with me" moon said while having breakfast with Build. "What about your pre decided plans"
Build finally decided he doesn't want to play this indirect conversation game with moon so he told her how he found that bible was trying to make a comeback as a director and was shooting in LA and he wanted to just see him once.

"See? Like only watch him?"
"Yes"
"You made all this fanmeet thing and flight expenses just to see him? Don't waste our money like that.You should definitely meet him."
Build looked at moon a bit shocked
No p'moon I won't. Let's just enjoy our vacation here and leave for Thailand
I am good as I am now. Build said looking lost deeply in his dilemmas