Chapter 12🖤💙

Inner thoughts will be in bold

Biu doesn't even remember when was the last time he felt like this. Exciting nervousness like a teenager. Must have been back in the school time when his crush use to talk to him.
But today is much more special than that. Bible is coming back. All the days that he was away felt heavier than ever. Different time zones and busy working schedules restricted them from connecting often and what was a ten day schedule of Bible , turned into a twenty day schedule. Biu wanted to throw tantrum everyday but refrained as his heart remains  almost on the edge with an infused fear that a little wrong move from his side may take Bible away from him. Biu has decided to develope a lot of patience in himself. He will be more matured and even compromise in anything if required just so Bible feels happy and comfortable with him.

But right now all Biu is busy with is selecting what to wear . Bible will arrive just in two hours. Biu is already sad that his car broke last night and he cannot go to receive Bible. Also he has a schedule in the afternoon. They will just get an hour together but still the fact the Bible is coming and is the first person Biu will see today makes his heart flutter. He wants to look his best. Biu is blushing to himself thinking how he is behaving so teenager like trying to impress Bible.

"What the hell is this? We have just now landed and now we need to go the meeting? When do I rest?" Bible is irritated because all his plans are taking a different turn . The meeting scheduled for the afternoon has been shifted to current time. Now he will be free in the noon but Biu has a schedule at that time. Which means there will be no chance to meet him before evening. The first thing Bible wanted was to hug Biu as soon as he reaches but it all looks disturbed right now. He seperates from his team and calls Biu.

Biu's voice was like a child excited for a car ride or a toy. Bible was lost for a second, smiling like a fool to himself and then frowned thinking how he is now going to break Biu's heart. He is ready to take every sulking and scolding words from his beloved.

"It's ok Ben , i understand. Work is important. Don't worry we both will be free in the evening, let's meet then"

Bible felt an uneasiness all the time during his meeting. Those words said by Biu kept ringing in his mind. It sounded so formal, so unnatural. On the surface someone may think how understanding Biu is. But Bible didn't want that. He was not liking it. He wanted Biu to be angry on him, to say he will not talk to him. To give Bible a chance to pamper him. All of a sudden Biu seems like he is drifting away from Bible. He was feeling a constant stretch of nerve in his heart. Right then he decided he will not wait till evening and as soon as his meeting got over the next minute he was in the cab directing his driver towards Biu's shooting location.

"Build, do the touch up , have something to eat , we will continue in one hour." Moon said

"Yes phi" Biu said in a low voice. He was sitting in the green room, unusually quiet. Trying to touch up his makeup by himself with lines of an unexpressed sadness and a face devoid of his deep dimples. He has been in some thoughts from the car ride till now. Why he couldn't express his real feelings to Bible? Why he said he is ok when he was not? He did wanted to throw a little tantrum but he held himself back and tried to give Bible an impression that he understands him. Why? Is this constant effort to do everything for Bible's ease any good? He is confused. Never been in an actual relationship and now suddenly in it that too at this age Biu seem to be struggling between what are the rights and wrongs and dos n and don'ts in a love relationship. He has only been with Pam where he was just a submissive . No voice of his own , no room for getting angry even to an extent of becoming a pleaser. But will that strategy work with Bible and hell why do he even needs to think like that. Startegy? Really? Is Bible some project for him? Biu was embarrassed on his own thoughts when a certain voice made him flinche a little.