Chapter 15..💙🖤

"you were right when you said i have unleashed a monster" Biu said with heavy breath, biting his lips and clutching the curtains over his head covering his face as Bible went down on him. Seeing Biu all naked in a day light with sun shining on his body while he had covered his face with the curtains that became the witness of their love getting fullfilled Bible was tempted to pleasure Biu. Yesterday was a nervous night. A lot was in the heart and a lot more in the mind. With no sense of how to make Biu feel good but with all the sincerity in his heart Bible loved Biu last night in all his honesty. He made sure Biu felt his love in every touch, in every bite, in every push. He wanted to pour out all his love on him.

But now he was tempted to do something more. Biu's curves so exposed, his nipples hard and protruding due to morning cold, messy hair, soft skin yet traces of goosebumps, hungry eyes looking at Bible waiting for him to bring their skins together with most beautiful and innocent face. And to top all of that , the bruises. The marks that looked like Bible's stamp on Biu. The love bites on his neckline reminded Bible of how Biu leaned over him. The blue bruise near his left nipple reminded how Biu clutched his hairs and his finger marks on his thighs reminded how Biu was moaning and now Bible wanted to be a little bad. He wanted to do a little more than just love. A little dirty , a little unholy.
A little lust in his love was what he wanted to drench Biu in.

Biu's smooth underarms were exposed as he covered his face and the skin from his chest travelling through his core right to the lower part was all on display. The sensitive body part that was being pampered by Bible now as his lips were sliding up and down on it. Bible had decided to not let Biu have all the pleasure at once , they have come back to each other after a long time and he didn't want the excitement to be fulfilled at once. He wanted to surprise Biu everytime he lends himself to Bible. So for now Bible won't do anything further but just his lips very lightly touching Biu's shaft very slowly and rythmic.

"Don't stop. Please don't. Baiben, please don't stop." Biu was moaning without any shame or hesitation.

"I won't baby. Don't worry. I will not stop until i leave you out of all your stiffness. Not until your body turns into a jelly which cannot hold itself straight. I will make you tired even without letting you move." Bible said and Biu moaned loudly as Bible took his tip in between his wet lips. He pouted his lips and moved them back and forth in between giving a tickling with his tongue. He was motivated to continue his torture on Biu's member when he saw how ethereal and sexy Biu looked as he breathed heavily through his mouth and his saliva wetted the silk fabric covering his face. Biu hissed as Bible pressed his bruise on inner thighs and rolled his tongue circling Biu's tip. What was a few minutes of pleasure seemed like an hour long to Biu before Bible finally had him pour out everything his insides held.

"Come on now"
"Noooo"
"Biu, i want to see your face." Bible said as he tried to uncover Biu's face lying down next to him.
"No , i know you will tease me"
"I promise i won't"
"First cover me with blanket"

Bible leaned to hug Biu
"Baiben not you, the actual blanket"
"Aren't i your blanket since the old times"
"You are but I can't cover myself with you when I want to hide from you"
Bible wrapped the blanket around Biu and Biu finally removed the barrier to Bible's eyes.

"You are beautiful" Bible said while kissing Biu on cheeks making him shy.

"No you are beautiful." Biu paused and got up and kissed Bible on forehead. "And mine"

"Yours. Come on , let's take shower"
"In your dreams" Biu threw the blanket on Bible and ran towards washroom giggling.

Bible followed him but the door was closed before he could reach.
"Come on Biu there is nothing left for you to get shy. Don't you remember the last night?"