Chapter 13🖤💙

Inner thoughts will be in bold
Flashback will be in italics

This night was longer than usual and tonight Bible was breaking the rule. Standing by the large windows of living room in Biu's home, he was attacked by a light gusty wind that made those white curtains fly to inside. He liked wind but pinned up the curtains that were hindering his guilt driven act. The act of sipping a whiskey while letting his mouth suck in the tobacco from the cigrette. His Biu told him not to. But he couldn't stop. He needed something to distract him from the series of questions and thoughts running through his mind. His dilemma was overpowering his every other sense. He still felt Biu's breath on his neck. The hotness of his skin had still not left Bible's body. Maybe the whiskey was making him delusional but he could still feel Biu's body enclosed in his arms. Biu makes him devious. He was not even aware of things Bible imagined doing to him. Bible used a mountain of courage to stop himself. And only he knows how difficult it was. But more difficult was to not understand wheather he was doing any right by running away like this. "But how can I. How can I even think of doing anything like this to Biu. This is wrong Bible. Stop yourself. Stop being selfish. You need to wait. Even if it takes a lifetime. But you cannot force yourself on him. You canno..."

Bible was convincing himself a lot but not to his help his eyes landed on a beautiful large size picture of Biu hanging on the wall. Bible unconsciously walked towards it. And as always he was just mesmerized. Biu was looking breathtaking. Wearing an extra large size black shirt falling on his mid thigh exposing rest of it till knees as he was kneeling down. The blue unending ocean behind him and his palms resting on both his cheeks with traces of sand in it were a scene to give anyone a dry throat gulping down their hidden desires for this man. Those seductive eye expressions and his exposed chest as his shirt buttons were undone could make anyone have dirty thoughts. And Bible was one of them. Wanting to pull out his beautiful boyfriend out of that picture, and take him with his shirt half falling from his shoulders. Hell even an imagination was playing with Bible's body. He wanted Biu. All to himself. His senses were now almost all gone as he gulped down the third peg of his drink. He stumbled on his footsteps when a hand held him.

Biu was there. Wearing the same black shirt as in that picture. Smooth chest peaking through it and hell , Bible could even see his pink nipples which had  softened unlike an hour ago when they were rubbed by Bible's buds. He straightened Bible and came close to him.

"Bible , are you okay. Why did you come out of bedroom like that" Biu said and that whispering voice was only making Bible sweat from forehead and thump his heart.

"Biu , i think...I would say you should go and sleep"

"How can I without you. Come sleep with me"

Biu hugged Bible . Slowly and softly. Moving on his body as if a snake slithers on the sandal wood. Bible's heat was only elevating. He was finding it hard to think with a sane mind about how he didn't want to do this with Biu but it was hard  because right now every voice in his head was telling him how badly he wanted to actually do it with Biu. How he wanted to tear him apart from pleasure. How his mouth is salivating as Biu felt like a delicious meal for which Bible would forever be hungry. He was only starting to realise his demanding harmones when he felt Biu going down on him and sliding down his bottom wear. But he stopped him.

"Biu no. Please. Don't do this. I can't do this to you now. Please stop...biu... biu..no...biu no.."

A loud banging of window startled Bible. He got up in a second and was hit by brightness. A few seconds of confusion and he finally realised that it was already day and also that all he experienced was just a dream or maybe a delusion due to alcohol. His head felt heavy and dizzy.

"You are an Idiot. Biu was right. You can't handle alcohol Wichapas. Why did you even drink."

He regretted it and went to the kitchen to prepare some coffee for himself. It was still early and Biu was probably sleeping. Bible didn't want to get scolded so he carefully discarded all the cigrette traces. Unfortunately he will still have an earful for whiskey. While sipping his hot coffee he wandered his eyes around and they again landed on that beautiful picture of Biu. The morning wood of Bible was definitely getting into shape but also a feeling of jelousy creeped in on thinking who took Biu's picture like that. Was that a work or was it a vacation. Who got to be that close to him while he is all exposed sitting like a seducing mermaid. Bible realised his jelousy is making him even more hard. As much as he wanted to release himself thinking about his beautiful man, he felt it's not appropriate to do it. Hence he calmed himself down.