Chapter 9💙🖤

All the flashback will be in italics
All the inner thoughts will be in bold

"I won't do that Pam , i certainly won't. I am not that hungry for any success. I am young I can still take it slow. And you are my girlfriend, how can you even suggest me that?"

Biu is arguing with Pam.
Pam his manager also his girlfriend told him that their is a great opportunity that he can grab. It's a brand endorsement and the company is looking for an artist with some international reach to launch a brand in pan Asia level. But it's not coming that easy because the country head manager of the brand is a bit choosy. Being a sports clothing brand they are already in search of someone who is a bit athletic and Biu lacks a bit on that. And Bible's manager has had some connection and she has been trying too to bag the opportunity for him. Pam had done a bit of research to know that the country head of the brand is a sucker for cute boys and pays a lot to have a night spend with them. She was trying to convince Biu to just have a good dinner with her , let her know about his talents, his fan followings and also to specially let her know how he is much better than Bible. Because Bible was really close to get this deal for himself though he had no knowledge about it and all the work was being handled by his manager.

Biu obviously was disgusted by it because Pam has been after him for this for quiet a while and he was clearly disturbed and irritated.

He was shooting a live with Bible

"You look tired" Bible asked
"Yes a bit" Biu answered in a frustrated tone

Bible touched his forehead to check for fever but Biu jerked his hand away. Bible didn't like it , he has been noticing that something has been disturbing Biu . Biu has been lashing out on him a lot lately but now it's becoming difficult for him to put up with his behaviour. He has his own tensions too. So he just started keeping a distance with Biu.

Biu was getting caught up in this girlfriend -boyfriend situation where Pam was becoming angry with him for not listening to her and he was not ready for all of this.

But it was not that easy to dismiss her. Pam and Biu go a long way back. Biu , Captain and Peter were college friends. They studied drama and theatrics. Pam was their senior. She was in direction department but was more indulged with organising the events etc. She became friends with these boys and helped them a lot, not only during college times but even after that within the industry.

During college Biu had a little crush on her but with too much involvement in work that faded away with time.
Untill recently when few months back Pam actually confessed to him about how she has always liked him and would want to explore this equation. Biu was actually not that into her but just some old spark hit a little and he went for it to take his chance for something new in his life. Although he never understood why his heart was never at comfort when he was with Pam but still he tried to make most of it .

It was a rough smooth ride. Pam was good and sweet at times but also a bit dominating. Being his senior, older than him and being his manager always added up to her authoritarian attitude but still Biu was going on with it because he understood that she always meant well for him.

But this time things looked really odd to him. Not only Pam but his mates Captain and Peter were also insisting him go have a dinner with this women. Biu had never encountered ugly situations in his life. No matter how smart he showed himself, but he was not exposed to the vulgarity of this world and honestly he was scared but he also he didn't want his friends and girlfriend to think that he doesn't trust them and so he ultimately decided to go with their plan

"I will have dinner with her but I won't say anything against Bible" Biu said

"You are not saying anything against him. You will just tell her how are you better than him" Peter said.