Chapter 2..🖤💙

The city was totally new to Build. He had no connection ever so but stepping down from those stairs of the airplane there was an unexplained nervousness settling in him.

Walking through the airport he felt really strange as if there is a constant watch on him and he wanted to hide from it. He knew Bible is nowhere around yet he fears what if Bible sees him. He don't want to be caught by him

"Will you please stop acting like some criminal hiding from police" said Moon. "There is no one here and definitely not the person that you are thinking about." Build is even more nervous now.

"is she really reading my mind."

"I am not thinking about anyone p'moon what are you talking about. I am just little bit awkward because its my first time here" he said trying to defend himself.

Chuckling Moon says. "I am too smart to be fooled by you Build but anyways don't be so scared. If you have already landed here with some agenda then be brave enough to take every step and if you feel overwhelmed i am always here to listen"

"Thank you. You are the best" Build said although he thinks how can he share every overwhelming feeling with her. The feelings that leave him with so many questions and confusions.
He doesn't want those feelings to be talked about. He again has convinced himself that those feelings were just a withdrawal symptom and he has done a good job of cutting them off to a great extent
That he is not here because he misses Bible instead he is just curious to see Bible's come back in a new role. Yes ofcourse he could have easily waited for the release of Bible's movie but then he is also here for meeting his fans. That is also a reason..a main one.

"Agghhhh leave it, i am here now. I will see him working once and i will go" Build's says irritated at his own justifications running on his mind.

He sees moon laughing and realises he said it outloud

"Can you stop that continuous tapping Bible" Robbin his elder brother says irritated not understanding why Bible has dragged him along to the airport that too this early in the morning.

"Will you please tell me what am i doing here like a detective,  dressed n masked up in all black"

"Can't you just be a good Supporting brother for once by shutting your mouth" replies Bible who looks extremely impatient continuously tapping his feet and  rubbing his hands, sitting on one of the chairs in his black attire as always.

Robbin asks again and Bible finally gives in "you are the only person here who was with me at every step of my and Build's working era as well as seperation. When i see him here today i don't know how i will feel. You being here will give me strength ..i believe "

"Ok ok. That's a lot of trust you are placing on me but its ok ,i will try my best". Robbin says jokingly at first but then places his hands across Bible's shoulders and passes him some strength without saying anything

"This is literally stalking i don't want to do this" says Bible trying to get out of the airport. Robbin stops him "You brought me here waking me up from my slumber and now you don't even want to see him from afar? and what stalking. You are literally going to his fanmeet disgusing as staff."

"Thats different. That is just a one time thing. I want to see how is he now after 7 years. But following him like this everywhere is nowhere near to ethical."

Bible again starts moving and just reached near a pillar when suddenly Robbin puts a strong hold on his shoulders and turns him around behind the pillar. Their position being like they are secretly peeking at something or rather someone.

It felt like Bible froze there. Every vision, every sound turned blurred . All he could see and hear was that person. The person who disappeared from his life 7 years ago but has he really?
He puts himself little more behind the pillar to not be caught by Build as he watches him looking around every now and then.

Because of the mask build is wearing only his eyes are visible and Bible can easily sense some nervousness in them. Probably because its his first time in a big city like this.

"What am i even doing " Bible thinks to himself.
Every ounce of our so called friendship ended 7 years ago. Yes i was also tough with him but when i took a step towards him to reconcile didn't he say that he have had enough of my tantrums and he is no longer interested in keeping any ties with me. He made it so clear in that message. He never came back after that day and i was still the foolish to come and  open those curtains hoping that he may show up.

Maybe he was literally tired. When was i anyway that important for him, to even spare me a week but he did. That was a good effort from his thinking.

Yes Bible doesn't deny it that he wants to see Build because somewhere the seperation without any closure has had him hanging. Its not that he expects any closure and conversation now but maybe just watching him once would finally end this uneasy feeling in Bible's heart ever since .
Just one up close, one sided encounter and he will never look back at him again.

A message notification buzzes on Bible's phone and he realised he has been thinking long. He reads a text from his friend. It was the address of the auditorium of Build's event.

He looks up watching Build exiting the airport till he takes cab and disappears from his site

💙🖤