Chapter -6💙🖤

A loud banging on the table, a controlled punch on the wall, several kicks here and there. The white silk bedsheet is deshelved and pillows have been made to kiss the floor. What is being witnessed is a rare sight. Build is lashing out on the lifeless things around him as he is probably too powerless in his heart to let his strident voice land on anybody's ears. He is not aware as to why is he loosing the leash he put on his emotions for so long. An hour passed and Build gave his room a taste of his hostility and is now sitting at the edge of the bed. Sweat dripping down the head while watery eyes trying hard to not let a drop leave it.

It's not easy. With Bible comes the good moments but also  the vivid memory of him dismissing Build. The reaction is so strong because the bond was beyond that. Moreover the moment was a re- living one.

The bitter thoughts are taking over. "was it only me who was always missing his presence? he is living a happening life i guess. But then again what is wrong in that. Didn't i also take a huge step towards moving on? Wait a minute, moving on? From what ? what the hell am i even saying. It doesn't matter right ? we were good co workers, good friends and not even in my wildest dreams should I get bothered by anything like today. Back then it was different. We were young. We were close but not now. I need to get this out of my head. I am being insane to be affected by someone who has disappeared from my life for such a long time. It's his life, his person. Get a grip Build."

But today the overthinking has made a full space for itself. Today no wise lessons are helping Build to control his mind.

Matt who has been an audience to Build's raging performance earlier was quietly standing outside the room near the door to assess the situation and once the stormy outburst seems dying..she knocks..Build sighs and gets up being all ready for an ear bleeding lecture..a call to p'moon..a well deserved scolding and the realisation of self disappointment..but to his surprise Matt does nothing like that.

"It's ok to lash out ..but you should remember this is not your home..do you want to be thrown out of the hotel in an unknown place"

"Sorry" Build says.. sad and tired while offering a helping hand to her in cleaning the mess that was solely his responsibility.

Just when Matt was about to ask ..Build spoke beforehand "i saw him". Whenever addressed like this.. nobody even bothers to ask Build about the person he is talking. But Matt is shocked and maybe all the information about in what state Build saw Bible and how they turned on their tracks and walked away from each other was so much to digest that the question she blurted out even made Build frown in confusion for a second "But you were not suppose to see him now...how can it be" she changes the question in a fraction of seconds to " i mean why..why did you have to see him" Build is more irritated at Matt now .."were'nt you the one who told me that he was here in LA ..I have a good opportunity..I can see him after his mysterious disappearance..now what's with that reaction ?"

"I am just saying..i never expected that you seeing him will lead to a tsunami here" Matt says pointing at the mess created by her friend.

"As if I knew that" Build thinks

They are almost done with major organising and are now placing the bedsheet back to it's original beauty.. without any shrinks

"But who was the girl"
"How would I know "
"You should have asked him"
"Are you mad.. seeing him after 7 years i should have gone and asked him about his girlfriend ?"
"She is not his girlfriend "
"Yeah? How do you know she is not"
"How do you know she is"
"Aahhhh i don't want to think about it...cut it off..why are we even discussing this..it doesn't make sense "
Build is irritated

"And your reaction of this unexpected encounter makes sense? Can you tell me exactly why were you angry and would you still be this angry if he was alone?"