Chapter 1 💙🖤

"And cut" Bible said to the second take given by the lead actor of his very first movie. A short movie for digital platform that he was making as a step towards his new phase. It took him 7 years to come out of his dull phase completely and last 3 years he had been spending to get to know new people, new world and to let himself free from pressures of past and make new discoveries about himself and wanting to become a director was one such discovery also a hope to leave behind every memory and create new ones
"That was an abrupt cut. I know i am not as much of a director as you are but even Dan (the actor) knew that he needed one more take" said Brian the cameraman and a dear friend of Bible here in LA
"You don't seem to be that focused today, is everything alright?" Brian asked casually.

Bible took few seconds to respond
"He will be here in two days" Brian looked at him on hearing this.

" What do you plan to do? He asked"

"I don't know. Honestly its not that he knows my presence here in LA" Bible said while looking down with a small almost a sad smile on his face staring below as if zoning out.

He can leave all the past behind but can he really leave him behind? specially when it feels like he became ten times more important after parting ways with Bible than what he was when they use to work together.

How could Bible say he has left that person behind when he plans to take help from his friend and disguise himself as one of the staff of the auditorium just to have a look at that person. Why was he doing this? How did it matter after so many years? Wasn't he angry and hurt and had told that person clearly to never talk or meet him again? Then why was he willing to take this risk of going to the location of his fanmeet.

But it was as if all his senses  came together to yell at him that you have to go see him, you have to go see him.
He took a half fullfilling sigh and looked at Brian
"i am going to see him..i am going to see Build"

.........

Sitting in the Thailand airport
Moon was looking curiously and was definitely  not comfortable with this fanmeet that her actor insisted to have in LA almost being stubborn about it. She smelled something fishy and had been just silently asking the other the reason of the sudden plan through her detective eyes.

Build threw a chuckle and finally spoke "Why are you looking at me like that p'moon. I really want to greet my fans there. They always keep sending me so much support and so many gifts, so it's only fair that I meet them"

Build may have always tried to use his smile as a barricade to his emotions but being with him for such a long time of seven years Moon his manager could easily sense the nervousness behind that smile but she was caring enough to not pry him so she just took his hand and assured him.

"don't worry i trust you and i know you won't hurt yourself again..i am there but i should always know where you are in these upcoming ten days stay in LA. No vanishing abruptly like before ok?"
Build smiled and gestured ok with his hands.

Suddenly a memory flashed him. The day when he disappeared from photo studio and left his manager worried ,not picking up phone. When he drove without thinking anything as if some trance had hit him and only came back to his senses when he saw where he has stopped.

Why am i here..what is left to talk about...what is he to me..what was he ever to me.. Didn't he say to not meet him ever again..then why can't i seem to get over it..he was just a co worker.. people come and go.. I don't have to be this affected

He was thinking all this while looking at the other's window when he saw the man closing the curtain. He doesn't want to see me, its clear. But as if the child inside build was ready to play more, he takes a bet with himself. If  he closes this curtain 7 days in a row i will leave and never show my face to him again and the decision was abided when the curtains were finally closed on the 7th day.

Moon taps Build's shoulders. "Lets go its an announcement of our flight" she says to the other.
Build sighs and gets up thinking all way from airport to now sitting on his seat.
Whatever and Whoever hurt him he left everything and everyone in all literal sense. He worked hard and build a good life for himself but why he feels that he never moved on from him and isnt it more evident now when he deliberately fixed his fanmeet here just so he could see him once..once again in 7 years.

Build is sure he never moved on from his ex co worker or whatever the other was to him as he feels some strange realisations but always avoids confronting himself.
He has convinced himself that he just wants to see Bible, yes Bible it is. Just once again working, dedicated and focused after his hiatus of almost 2 years from industry
He will just see him disguising as a common person from public watching the shoot and will go away. Yes he will not see Bible after this one time
He doesn't want to see any curtains getting closed again on him

Both Bible and Build decide to disguise in public and see each other from close after a long gap of seven years

But do they really think they can fool each other this easily?  That they won't be able to catch each other? will they meet? what will they say to each other ?

Who brought the information of Bible shooting a movie in LA to Build when the other has not disclosed anything yet.

Bible was too engrossed in his work to focus on social media. How did he came to know about build's fanmeet here?

Is this story going to end with closed curtains or open doors??

End Notes

This is a small glimpse of wht the story line is

i m not a well professed writer n its an original story not an adaptation i will request patience from the readers.. because i want to give you the best material to read

Thank you
Will be waiting for your response
💙🖤