Chapter 17🖤💙

Bible was walking on an empty road distorted and distracted. He just kept on walking. Each moment with Biu of all these past months kept running on his mind and all seem to be subdued by this one moment when that girl rang the door bell and when she told him that she is Biu's fiancee. Bible still hears her voice loud in his mind. The traffic , the honking, the people all were invisible and inaudible to him. This moment he was not even thinking if people would recognise him. His life before that moment had all started appearing to him as a lie and yet that's the only truth he had. Him and Biu, together, in love, living together, all those moments, those were the only truths of him. He had everyone yet he had only Biu. But now he doesn't know anymore. The only thing he could see was that girl , who was claiming his Biu, taking his Biu away from him. And Biu, who just kept standing there. Bible did'nt even look behind because he knew that his fear will come true. The fear that Biu was not coming behind to stop  him and tell him that it's all a lie.

Bible didnt knew for how long he had walked, but when he got bumped by a passerby he realised he was standing infront of his office. He went in . Brian was there and Lily was watching from her cabin through the translucent glass wall. Bible approached Brian. He looked different, dishelved, his hair were undone, he was in his vest and shorts . He was feeling so exposed infront of everyone . Like everything that's only for Biu's to see was now visible to everyone and he just didn't look in his right state.

Brian sensed it and he approached Bible.

"Bible , are you okay?"
"Brian, help me" Bible's voice had a pleading. The man who hid from everyone and dealt his sufferings alone was  about to be broken out in the open.

"Help me Brian please , i don't want to break infront of her" Bible said while he kept gulping his hurting throat and biting his lower lip tightly between his teeth. Brian knew he referred to Lily. He made Bible wear his hoodie, immediately took him out , made him sit in his car and drove for his apartment. Bible was quiet the entire time. Brian kept looking at him but he didn't dare to ask him anything. He had never seen Bible like this before but Rob had told him how was Bible when things went wrong between him and Biu back in the past and right now he looked that kind of disturbed. Brian texted Rob to come over. He had sensed that he won't be able to handle this alone.

As soon as they reached there Rob was already present alongwith Matt. And the moment he looked at Bible, it felt like he was looking at the past. The night when Bible came to him, as if someone had taken life out of his body, no sense of his breathing, just sitting like a maniquine. Rob knew something had really gone wrong , he looked at Matt and she immediately called Biu but got no response. They took Bible inside. Rob sat besides him on the sofa and was patiently waiting for him to tell him what happened.

After an hour of long silence, Bible looked at Rob. His voice came out cold , devoid of any expression .

"What do I do Rob? What do I do now? Why now ? Why everything is a lie ? I...I was as good as dead , why did he bring me here and now again..this..what do I do Rob..i...i don't know...I am ..should I go to him ..but ..i.." Bible just kept on fumbling on his words

"Bible, tell me , did you guys fight? What happened? Take your time, relax . I will get you water." Rob got up but Bible held his hand and for the first time after all these years Rob saw tears in his eyes.

"He is going to get married Rob. He is engaged. His fiancee came today. He is engaged for more than a year. He never told me. He betrayed me Rob. What will I do now?What will I do now Rob.?" And Bible's voice just went on loud and hoarse and his cries were piercing everyone's heart. They were confused and concerned at the same time.

"I ...I am nothing without him Rob. I want to be with him. Please, do something Rob please. It cannot happen like this. This should not be the truth right?  Please please tell me it's all lie. I want to go to him Rob, I am suffocating, I can't, I can't without him. He is my life, i will die without him. Do something Rob, you brought him back to me earlier right ? Matt , i will forgive everything again, i will not be angry , do whatever you want, but please bring Biu back to me. Tell me all this is joke or your plan or prank or something. But please help me. I...I have no meaning without Biu. You all are not understanding, I am nothing without him. "