Final Chapter 20💙🖤

"Bible was standing in anticipation and in excitement on the stage waiting for his groom. Matt and P'Moon were harsh enough to not let him meet Biu for a week. They said the excitement is more in that way. And thanks to Rob and Brian he didn't give up on his patience level. Biu entered with Brian being his best man. As he walked the path to the stage Bible stood there mesmerized. It was  not much that Biu had done but unlike normal wedding he was wearing a blue suit. The one colour Bible liked on him the most. And he was beautiful. His face was glowing out of happiness. Bible's family was sitting there and so was his. Bible really goes out of his way for Biu. He convinced Biu's father with all his patience and as a result Biu's father and other family members were present there to bless them for the happiness they have gained after such a long struggle.

"You look beautiful"
"All thanks to you" Biu said smiling with his dimples full on display and Bible poked them with affection making Biu blush and everyone laughed.

They exchanged their own vows of not ever letting go each other away, to put utmost trust and uphold loyalty. To walk step by step even if stumbling but do continue the journey together without giving up on each other and this bond of life that they have come to form after a lot of storms.

They finally exchanged the rings and Bible kept his promise he made to Biu which was to not kiss him on lips infront of their families. So he just settled for the cheeks. But even that made Biu hide himself in Bible's chest out of being shy. It was emotional moment for everyone specially for the ones who have watched these two closely. Brian, Rob , Matt and P'Moon had tears in their eyes. They felt like they have been through all of it together with them yet they knew that in some way Bible and Build were alone in it. They were happy that both have now finally listened to their hearts and decided to stay with each other forever and not let their fears and insecurities ever come between them.

After the feast, dance and seeking blessings from their families they were back to their home. It was just them here, finally stepping into a married life with a lifetime promise of togetherness and love.

"Here, take it" Biu gave Bible some papers .

"What's this?"
"Your wedding gift"
"Oh damn . I didn't buy anything Biu"
"You already gifted me"
"What"
"Yourself"
"C'mon Biu. How could I forget. I should have bought something"
"Ben, you really did. And you gave me the best gift. My father was there. He blessed us. He was happy. All because of you. That's the best gift. Now open my gift"

Bible opened it and he could not believe

"Biu?"
"This house belongs to you now. It always belonged to you."
"Biu why, I mean . You should not do this. It's your hard work"
"It's your love"
"But Biu.."

Biu interrupted and back hugged Bible

"See, you are a nomad kind of a guy so if i die before you..."

"Ok I am leaving i don't want to have this conversation"

"Come here" Biu pulled him back laughing and hugging him more

"I am just saying I don't want you wander in your old-age. So better have a permanent shelter filled with our memories "

"And what if I die before you" Bible said pouting

"No , worries I will join you the very next minute. I have done enough experiments to know that i can't live without you at all "

Bible turned around and hugged him

"Stop talking about this. I take your gift now so no need to imagine all this "

"Ok. Come I have to show you something " Biu took Bible to the room upstairs. The one which was always locked and the one Biu talked about in his video.