Let Me Love You- In Every Life

"i love my seven days with you Biu and this time i will make it special"

"I love when you surprise me. So what are we going to do"

"Isolation dating"
"Huh?"
"I am going to rob you from the world and keep all to myself and trust me I will tire the hell out of you"

"I didn't know I was marrying a pervert"

"And i didn't know I was marrying a pervert maker"

"Ben..mmmmhhhh"
"I love you"
"Hmm"

..........

"I am scared Biu"
"Why?"
"What if I fail you ? What if I fail her?"
"You won't and if you do then I am here with you. We will together mend it."

"You dare not leave me, i will be mess. Everything I do has to go via you"
"Why would I leave you? I will be in every direction you will look at"

"You better remember this promise"

"Ofcourse baby"

..........

"Bible, did you talk to Build?"

"I need some time Brian . It's not easy"

"This is also not easy Bible. I am sure talking to him is a lot easier than this"

"Brian why don't you understand I can't burden him with this. Not now"

"So when? If you think you will be able handle it any better I am sorry, you won't be and on top of that you said yes to his stubborn wish? How could you?"

"I just couldn't deny him."

"And how will you keep up with the things now? "

"I don't know. I just want to see him happy "

..........

"I avoided you for long time but i think I can't anymore "

"Build, it's good that you came to me. It's ok , it's never too late."

"You will help me right? I don't want Bible to know about this. You have to be careful, you can't spill it anywhere. Anywhere at all "

"Don't worry Build, I know. I care for you and i will take utmost care to not let this thing go outside this room. Now should we start?"

..........

"Save him please. You will save him right?"

"Ben?"

"Biu"

"Hey no..no no no"

.....

This is a small glimpse of the second volume.

Mid- end July will be the release time.

Let's intrude their world again