Chapter 3..🖤💙

Inner thoughts will be in Bold

Bible was at his house. It's an off day as he was too distracted to continue the shooting. He is in deep thoughts. He was so nervous till this morning but now it's like a zero state where he has gone all blank. Today he is going to watch him up close, smiling, greeting his fans, melting their hearts. That's Build's forte.

Bible will always remember how he found himself often smiling without any reason only to realise later that Build was the reason of those unexplained unconscious smiles.
Smile that turns the world splendid.

Going deep in thoughts Bible didn't know when the sleep hit him. He was already going through temporary insomnia and waking up so early in the morning is now showing the consequences.
His phone buzzes and he picks it up in laziness. "if you wanted to see Build in your dreams only then why did you put so much effort with the organising staff" Brian said nonchalantly from the other side. Bible's eyes snapped open he looks at time and it's only one hour left for Build's event and the venue is already at a distance of some 2 hours away from his house. "Fuck, why did i sleep today out of all the days" Bible picks up his car keys and immediately gets out of his house.  He still does not have the staff uniform of the organising team. He is only going to get it there so he wants to make it in time.

By the time Bible reached the auditorium Build had already made his entry and the event has started. Bible could hear the MC talking on mic from outside and quickly started to enter when he was stopped by the guards for not producing the Id cards . He was trying to explain them when he heard something familiar. A giggle alongwith a voice "Hello, how are you all" and more and more. Bible was feeling something, a sudden heaviness in his heart and a slight pain in his throat. There were days when these giggles were his daily dose of energy . When this voice use to greet Bible every morning with innocent curses when he use to wake up Build by calling him early morning. He almost felt like he has been deaf to all noises around him all these years and only this is the voice that is soothing his ears.

Bible comes back to his senses when the guard questions him again about the ID card
He called Zen one of the staff members who came immediately and persuaded them, took bible inside and gave him the uniform.
Bible changed quickly, put the mask on his face when zen took his hand to take him to the fixed location as he was also away from his spot for more than 10 minutes now.

He left Bible in the designated spot and went away. Bible froze for the second time today. How can zen be so stupid to give him the spot near the stage. All he wanted was to stand somewhere behind and quietly watch Build but now he standing just ten steps away from him only wishing that he should not be sent on stage in any case.

Bible thought so soon he guessed. As the next moment he was given a coffee mug to be given to Build as he was tired. "Who drinks or eats in between the event". he thinks. "why is so casual and friendly with his fans always " Bible was walking slowly towards Build with a mug completely full. The only confidence he has now is that of the mask and the cap that he is wearing looking down hoping that other would somehow not pay any attention to him.

Ten steps. Those were just near to ten steps that he had to walk but it looked liked the most lengthy journey he has ever done. These ten steps towards build were as heavy as were those when he walked away from him. With every step there is a thumping increasing in his heart. He could feel Build looking at him , smiling, showing his dimples and only Bible knows what in the world took him to stop his urge from looking up to see those dimples he use to call adorable back then.

Build moved his hands forward to take the mug and in order to entertain his fans also being playful as he always is he starts to tease bible by trying to get a look of his face. "Sir please may i see your face" he says giggling teasingly and Bible is damn sure he himself is looking really funny while moving in little here and there to save himself while trying to control his heart which in breathing heavily due to this proximity with Build which was not at all in his plan. As if alone Mr.Build was not enough the MC joined him. "Why so shy Mr Staff. Our star really wants to meet you, can you spare us a glimpse?"

Bible swears at that moment he really wanted to punch both of them. Why is this event suddenly becoming about him. If he is not wrong, he felt Build's eyes settled on him for few seconds like he is trying to absorb those features and matching it with certain someone from the past. Bible knew it was no longer safe to be on stage.
Taking advantage of a Little distraction of MC he hopped off from the stage bowing down.

Build entertained his fan to the fullest
and is now sitting for fan signing and it would be a lie to say that he didn't have an uneasy feeling. There is something so close so familiar about that man from the staff. Build's eyes are wandering every seconds to look around to get one glimpse of him but he is nowhere to be seen.
He thinks for a second and shrugs it off immediately "am i getting delusional because of nervousness. How can it be Bible, why would he be here" but then why was that man exuding the same warmth when Build touched him arms as a gesture when he started hopping off from the stage. "I guess it's just my overthinking about Bible that is hitting me again. It's impossible for him to be here"

He is done with the fan signing event and is now headed for a friendly dinner with the LA staff. All the way to the dinner hall he again felt the same , as if there is someone watching. He suddenly stopped n turned on his track when he saw someone walking away in the dark. Strange , normally it should have made him uncomfortable but he feels the opposite. As if he wants to follow that person to the farthest point. How can he feel that towards a stranger whom he only saw from the backside. "You have done too many romantic dramas Build get a hold on yourself. Overthinking again you stupid" he scolds himself and proceeds for dinner.

He will rest properly today as the main task comes tomorrow. Searching for Bible's shooting location

"Great so this is the level I have come to. Follow him? Seriously?  What the hell is wrong with you" Bible keeps on talking to himself. What idioticity he did today. First he ran away from stage completely after that teasing drama of Build and mc and then just in order to see Build the last time he followed him secretly and definitely it was not a good job because he was just about to get caught by him only if he didn't turn at the right time.

"Get a grip you can't be like that."

Bible was in shower. Water droplets slipping down his bare skin. Keeping his eyes closed he moves his fingers in his hair as if trying to wash away the million thoughts clouding him now. Closed eyes only helped him with beautiful visions of Build playing and laughing. His fingers move down slowly and rests oh his left arm.
The warmth was not felt only by Build as Bible keeps drawing fingers on his arm. "His hands are still so soft and delicate. The heat in them is same as these water droplets piercing my skin . His mild touch is still the depiction of care"

He talks to himself

"So much changed. Has he also changed? I wonder if the smile today came from his heart or is he still holding unsaid pressures behind it. Is he truly happy now with all the success or does he feel something lacking? Is he still the same ?
Are you still the same Build?"