Chapter 11🖤💙

Flashback will be in italics
Inner thoughts will be in bold

Biu stepped down from plane on his homeland. Everything felt so unreal to him. He never expected that betraying facts will be thrown at his face. The friendship with Matt will start to feel as a lie. His heart seemed to be dried out of blood whenever a thought hit that he has lost Baiben forever. The wheather was gloomy for him, the place was strange for him, people around seemed like a malicious crowd, this world of cameras and fans right then was  suffocating him. The pain that ran through his veins and ached his heart was the fact that he only wanted to see and never expected to meet Baiben when he left Thailand and how when he had returned, his entire self tells him every second to look for Bible , he must be around. He never knew he wanted him so much in his life. Bible was not with him for this long then why now the feeling of loosing him was pinching his heart. Was he always under an unsaid hope that he will meet Bible one day. All these years his stupid heart was keeping that light of hope burned in him. And loosing Bible this time felt heavier than before. That time it was just his trust that Biu wanted , but this time he is longing for him, his hugs, his talks, his touches. If he could magically make everyone disappear , he will and will fly back to Bible. He knew Bible wanted him too. He wanted to be with Bible and pluck out all the fears he has. He wanted to tell him that he will take care of his every insecurity, every doubt . With each single step Biu was  taking towards those fans and their flashes on his face , he was fearing it , he was despising it. No wonder he was never happy completely in this glittery world. Because to be happy you need people back home to embrace you and your worries, to take away all your stress with their calming touches. He missed that partner in his life. He missed his happiness, his Bible in his life. He was standing like some mannequin there and people were clicking him mercilessly. Biu was feeling a lump in his throat. He was afraid he might tear up any moment.

"P Moon, i want to use washroom."
"Are you okay Build"
"Yes , I just need to go to the washroom" Build faked a smile.

Biu was staring at himself in the mirror. Luckily at that moment there was no one else in there to see his vulnerability, to see his reality that how broken and helpless he was.  He clenched the basin. There were lines of anger and agony together unwrapping his beauty on his face. He was angry that how it's always been him or people around him the cause of his seperation from Bible. How it is more or less been his fault that he has fake faces all around him that doesn't let his Bible stay with him.

He washed his face. Makeup dropped with every splash but he didn't care to show his ugly bare face to the world. The face of a foolish man who has no sense of good and bad people. Who let's himself dragged in every bad situation. Who only found one pure relationship in his life and couldn't even protect it. But finally he came back to his senses. He could not let everyone else face problems because of his emotions. When he steps out from here, he will have to wear that smile and be all happy because that's his job. And many people's pay depends on his charming personality. He looked at himself for a last time in the mirror. "Smile Jakapan, if not at anything else then at your unlucky self, smile" taking a deep breath he puts on a big fake smile on his face , for whom people fall helplessly without knowing the storming tides it carries.

He stepped out and stopped on his tracks just few seconds after. His heart was thumping, it was beating like he had run miles for hours, his body was motionless for a second. What just happened? was he dreaming? Was his longing so high that he had started to become delusional? But how can he ever forget the touch of those fingers, a slightly tickling but also warm, the fingers that went like someone was playing piano with biu's fingers. The back of the palm touching his palm so softly sending a beautiful aching feeling in his entire body. Biu can never forget this touch, it was him, it had to be him. His eyes kept wandering around to look for one and only person who said yes to Biu in this manner. It was  Bible. He was there. He touched him. He said yes. He said yes to get back in his life. Biu at that moment  forgot everything. What was his surrounding. How many people will be looking at him. How many will be capturing him. He even didn't seem to notice his bodyguard next to him standing confused at sudden change in his expression. Biu had tears and was smiling widely.  At the same time looked a little panicked because his eyes couldn't locate the man who just now send shivers all over his skin.