Where it all started

Daddy owned a bank, he was called when the silent alarm went off. Three robbers held my Dad at gun point, for all the money. My Daddy refused, they shot him left him there to die. Mummy was pregnant only 6 months, I was nearly 10. When Serena was born, Mummy got sick she had depression from Daddy's death and couldn't afford the house no more. Serena was 4 months old, when we moved to Seattle. We were on the ferry, Mummy cut her wrist. She said it was an accident and told us she was going for a swim. She jumped off the ferry into the water in front of me and Serena. A crowd of people rushed and saw a person floating away. The boat stopped and life guards got Mummy to the docks. I was holding baby Serena in my hands promising to never let her go. I was calling out for Mummy, a kind lady from the paramedic team asked me some questions. I went to see Mummy, but it was too late she was being zipped up into a black sack I screamed for most of it being soothed by the lovely paramedic. Mummy was gone and I was a 10 year old left with a 4 month old baby.

I grew up in group foster homes moving constantly, nobody wanted to look after a young girl who wouldn't even speak, who was diagnosed with autism. They only wanted Serena, but I wouldn't let them take her, she was all I had. When Serena was 2 she was taken away, they told me I was stopping her from getting a family. Nobody wanted to take me in, I still wonder where she is today, if she's okay, if she has a good home. When I was 12, I began to cut blaming my self for Serena I cut deeper and deeper learning how to do my own stitches, I would sew each of my wounds up causing more pain. When I was 13 I ODed my foster parents found me on the floor pills scattered everywhere. 14 I was sent back to a group home still doing all the habits I picked up over the years. Today 15, I'm on the roof of a 3 story building...