Chapter 3

HARPERS POV:

...I fainted onto the floor, Amelia saw and quickly run catching me ever so quickly. "Harper!" Amelia called out. Dr Grey, Deluca and Wilson rushing out to see what happened. My head still pounding and spinning I reached out for Amelia's hand and she grabbed it gently, sitting me back down on a chair. "I need you to be honest with me Harper. Are you high?" She asked me with a growing concerned look on her face. "No I haven't used since I was 13." I informed her. Amelia nodded "We're we just feeling a bit angry and stressed?" She asked me patiently. I just nodded knowing I didn't really understand my emotions, but Amelia had to be right.

Dr Grey handed me the plate of unfinished chicken nuggets. "You need to eat, you just fainted Harper it's important so you don't faint again" Dr Grey explained calmly. I didn't want to eat, but I looked at Amelia's encouraging smile I didn't want to disappoint her. I picked up the fork, my hand shaking with anxiety, I took the tiniest bite of one chicken nugget, pushing the plate away. Amelia sighed and looked at me concerned. "Can we try and eat some more Harper?" Amelia asked while she was brushing her fingers through my hair. I ignored her and continued to sit there sulking.

AMELIAS POV:

I began to feel worried for the teenager, she wasn't eating or drinking. I knew she felt scared and unfamiliar with the setting, but I needed her to eat. I didn't want to push her any further, but seeing her struggling just to take one bite of a chicken nugget made my chest feel tight. I wanted this girl to be okay, I was so proud of her for just even taking one bite and getting the food I knew it was a big step for her. "Harper" I said holding her hand noticing the line of scars. She looked up to me and nodded. I didn't want to push her any further, but she had to eat something the poor girl fainted and as her doctor I had to do something. "If you don't eat sweetie, then we might have to give your fluids and food through an IV" I informed her I felt guilty telling her. I saw her worried face, a tear dropped rolled down her face slowly.

HARPERS POV:

Why would she say that to me? I couldn't help but cry, god why am I so sensitive. I didn't want her to think I was guilt tripping her. She was my doctor I knew it was her job to get me better, but I just couldn't even cope with all the stress, the questions. I began to feel like a meltdown was coming on, I tried to mask it as much as I could, but I needed to scream and cry.

The meltdown began tears pouring out, I slammed my fist on the table, kicking my legs and screaming. I felt embarrassed knowing people would be staring at me. Amelia bobbed down beside me, she took my hand and held it gently rubbing it in a circle motion that soothed me. "Are you okay sweetie?" She questioned. After the meltdown I completely felt burnout and was unable to communicate. I tried to use nonverbal communication, but it felt like too much energy to even shake or nod my head. I sat creating a spiral on my hand to soothe my anxiety, my legs bouncing aggressively constantly moving in my chair feeling distressed. Amelia looked at me with a sympathetic expression. "Okay Harper, I think we have done enough for today, Dr Grey can take you down to your room I have to consult someone quickly!" Amelia said. I nodded willingly.

Authors Note:

Hey lovelies, quick one today working on a few more chapters!

Any thoughts on this story so far? I hope you all like it!

Ideas for next parts??