Chapter 47

HARPERS POV:

Bailey and Ben were at work so Tuck invited me to his.

"Harper I need a shower" He said with a smirk
"Oh me to" I said winking slightly.
"Well come on then" He said picking me up and I squealed.

We undressed each other, I felt his hand move up my bra to unclasp it. He then licked the gap in between my boobs.

"You know your sexy Harper" He said moaning.

He picked me up and span me into the shower.

I could feel his fingers inside me, I let out a small moan.
"Harper joey is home so be quiet" He said placing his finger on my lips.
"He's 17 he can deal with some moaning" I said as he massaged my flaps in the shower.
I let out small moans followed by a big moan, which he copied.
————
"We should take a photo" Tuck said as he wrapped me into a towel.
"We're literally naked" I said giggling.
"No I have an idea trust me" He said as he threw me a bikini and he slipped on some trunks.

He lathered me with bubbles, as I also lathered him with the soapy bubbles.
He pulled me in closer and stood in the mirror.

As he took a picture of us in the mirror and posted it to both of our instagrams. (Ik this isn't tuck but jst pretend it is!)

He posted it to both of our instagrams with the caption Sexy | We are in bathing suits dw!

A few minutes later both of our phones were being spammed by comments and texts.

Miranda Bailey: WILLIAM GEORGE BAILEY JONES.
Amelia Shepherd: Harper..
Carina DeLuca: Shower sex is a beautiful thing, I do it with my wife all the time.
Maya Bishop: Carina!
Carina DeLuca: Maya they is no shame in it
Maya Bishop: Not everyone needs to know about our sex life.
Ben Warren: Tuck.. Harper.. why are you even alone in the house..
Harper: We're not Joey at the house.
Miranda Bailey: We will be speaking about this after work.

"Shit!" I giggled to Tuck.
"Maybe you should go home, so you don't face the wrath of my mother" Tuck laughed.
"I don't think my Mom would be that bad" I said feeling sorry for Tuck knowing he was about to get screamed at by Bailey.
————
I quickly got dressed and rushed to be out of the house before Bailey and Warren come back.

"Hold it" Bailey said as she walked out of her car.
"Hi Miranda.. I was just leaving" I said panicked.
"Oh no your not" Mom said as she walked up to the front door of Bailey and Warren's
"Oh hi Mom" I said feeling a bit embarrassed.

"Inside!" Bailey said strictly.
"Right" I said as I walked inside.

Tuck was standing at the top of the stairs.
"TUCK GET DOWN HERE" Bailey shouted.
"Hi Mom, oh and hi Dr Shepherd" Tuck said giving me the 'we're doomed' look.
————
We walked into the lounge room we sat down on the couch, Mom and Bailey looking at us strictly.