Chapter 20: I'm Yours Until the World Ends

AYAN

AYAN

"Well well well... our busy CEO and his second in command finally decides to grace us with their presence!" Wat teased as Thua and I walked into our table in the restaurant that we are having dinner with all our friends. 

Thua kissed and sat beside Khan, who waved at me in greeting.

"Sorry guys got held up in a meeting," I grinned at everyone. "Akk! Welcome back!" I smiled fondly towards the boy who is now one of my bestest friend in the world.  He had a relaxed and fond smile on his face.

"Hey Aye! Thanks. Ummm... Aye, Thua, this is Gaipa, a friend of mine. Gai this is Ayan and Thua. They're the last 2 friends we are expecting," Akk's voice was surprisingly light as he told the gentle boy sitting beside him. After my initial surprise, a bright smile is on my face.

"Hi Gaipa! I'm Ayan but like Akk said, call me Aye," admiring the gentle, good looking boy as Thua appeared to be doing the same.

"Akk, what brought you to Bangkok this time? Are you transferring back?" Namo said adoringly like he always does with Akk.

"Oh I went home to Chonburi and found out my mom is sick. She's here with us, she's with her sister today. Gaipa is my mom's neighbor and he's close to my mom. We'll be staying here for a bit just until my mom's health improves, she's been treated though. We just want to make sure that she is healthy before we go home" Akk explained.

"We should be visiting her then, send us the address of where you're staying," I told Akk, who was nodding appreciatively.

"Where's Sand by the way?" Akk questioned looking at the door.

"He'll join us later, Akk. He's held up somewher. I was going to invite you all to my house for drinks. He's not exactly someone who can just walk into anywhere without causing a scene," I grinned.

"Ah yes, I've seen his MVs and he seems very popular these days," Akk nodded returning my grin.

"Who are we talking about here? Did you say Sand? As in famous rockstar Sand?" Namo asked curiously. Oh right he hasn't met Sand yet and neither did Gaipa.

"Oh Namo, you'll be very surprised," Wat said laughing.

The rest of the evening passed in a series of teasing, laughter and light banters. It's so good to see my friends all happy and comfortable together. Khan grinned at me appreciatively as if saying it's nice that all of us had finally made peace with each other.

Gaipa is a bit shy but when we finally got him to join in the conversation we were pleasantly surprised, he is very smart, patient and very kind hearted. I think his personality perfectly compliments Akk's impulsive nature. The adoring glances he throws Akk's way is a dead give away that he doesn't only see Akk as the friends Akk said they were. I'm not too sure about Akk's feelings yet because although he had been attentive to Gaipa's needs all evening, he had not touched him intimately and mostly had conversations with Khan, Wat and Namo.